Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Rayanna Jamison visits with her book "The Prodigal Bride: Love Multiplied Book Two"

So I loved Rayanna Jamison's first book- "Bride Two Soon: Love Multiplied Book 1"- and when "The Prodigal Bride: Love Multiplied Book Two" was released, I just had to invite her back. "The Prodigal Bride" is sitting on my Kindle, waiting for me to read it. I'm sure I won't be able to resist much longer :D


Here's the lovely excerpt (Any formatting difficulties are especially my own as I put what Rayanna emailed to me into my blog creator):

Hiram locked the door behind him as he entered the room, eyeing Phoebe where she stood in the corner, in only her bra and panties. Her long black hair was unusually messy and wild tonight, and Hiram wanted desperately to run his fingers through it. First things first, he told himself, crossing the room to sit on the oversized reading chair Phoebe loved. He wasted no more time, calling her to him right away, and patting his knee to indicate where he wanted her. 

She stood in front of him, looking much like a naughty child, embarrassed at being chastised.

He said nothing, taking hold of her waist, and pulling her face down across his lap. He would talk while he spanked. It was what she needed.

Phoebe always responded better that way.

He grinned at the sight of her bright purple panties, before unceremoniously pulling them off her. 

Her body was still across his lap, her head turned to look at him, as if gaging how this would go. 

Hiram raised his hand, and brought it down hard across her rounded cheeks.

She bucked, and shrieked.

He was starting off much harder than he usually did. He was very thorough, peppering her backside with a flurry of well-placed swats, until her bottom glowed a rosy pink and was warm to the touch. She was squirming and crying by the time he paused to speak.

"Your driving habits leave much to be desired," he told her grimly, punctuating his words with a spank to her bottom crease.

She whimpered, but didn't respond.

 He spanked again, across the left crease this time.

She would be very sore by the time they were finished here tonight.

And here's "The Prodigal Bride: Love Multiplied Book Two"s blurb:

Sophia Randall had no intention on returning to her home in the polygamist community she grew up when she left Hiram Jefferson just hours before their wedding. Though she cared deeply for Hiram and his family, she was young and impulsive. 

Ten years, two children, and one monogamous marriage later, returning to Green Valley after the death of her husband is the only option left. 

Hiram was devastated when Sophia left him at the altar. With everything already on his plate-- between his job as the district superintendent, his large family, and one sick wife, the last thing he needs is the headache of Sophia being back in town. 

When his wives go behind his back and form an alliance with Sophia, what is left for him to do but show them the error of their ways with a little old fashioned discipline. But what will happen when he finds out the true reason Sophia left him in the first place?

Rayanna Jamison's bio, buy links, and social media contacts:

A little about me: I am a happily married mother of 2 children. My career change to writer coincided with a big move my family made last year. My favorite things to do are read. cook, hang out with my hubby and find fun new things to do with my kids,


Buy on Blushing Books

Buy on Barnes and Noble

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Rayanna and Joelle. I love the premise of this story and enjoyed the snippet.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Roz- It was a fun story to write!

      Delete
  2. thanks for the comment, Roz :) Rayanna's just hit on a nicely different premise for a story, and a serie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great book Rayanna! I'll have to get myself a copy. Thanks for sharing girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Constance! I hope you like it!

      Delete