Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Melody Parks and Maddie Taylor visit with their book "Pleasure Bay"

Yes, this was a fun book. I'll share the link to my ARC review on Amazon at the very end of this post.



Hi Joelle. Thank you so much for hosting Pleasure Bay. Maddie and I really appreciate you sharing our book to your readers.

The Blurb:

Dimitri De Luca is in the business of meeting needs—the kind of needs that people blush to discuss—and at Pleasure Bay, the BDSM-themed resort he owns on a private Caribbean island, business is good. With the help of his guest relations expert, Mariah Charmant, the pricey oasis promises an experience like no other. But Dimitri has something he needs as well… Mariah.

Mariah has been hurt before, and even as she makes one perfect match after another for others, she wonders if she can trust herself with her own heart. Despite the darkness of her past, she longs for Dimitri to claim her and dominate her completely, but can she bring herself to call him her master?


EXCERPT:

This excerpt is taken from chapter 12. Katie has arranged a bit of JetSki fun for her and Shane. When they stop for a rest on the other side of the island Shane has a different kind of fun in mind.

“Do I get to be in charge and test out your theory about my dom side?”

“Don’t ask, just do it.” She wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy against him.

He rewarded her with a husky growl, gripping her ass tighter. “I think I will,” he said, walking out of the half-constructed shell. “Hold on.” He put an arm around the curve of her lower back and then stooped to pick something up. “Looks like they forgot this.” He showed her the coiled rope he’d found. “Normally used for hoisting materials, today, it’s going to be used to tie up a naughty girl.”

With easy strength, he carried her, heading over to some thicker trees behind the construction site.
The movement of his hard cock thudding into her as he walked made her pussy gush with anticipation.
“Yes. Treat me like a bad girl, baby.” She felt his cock lengthen at her words and a low moan came from his throat.

“This will do.” He stopped near a big tree with low-lying branches. An image of being tied, helpless, arms stretched high above her head while she balanced on tiptoes, popped instantly to mind. Her breath quickened and her pussy literally gushed with juices as he ordered her firmly, “Strip.”


Will Katie’s image be accurate, or will Shane have a little something extra in mind that perhaps she hadn’t thought of?

If you’re interested, this book can be purchased at the links below.







  
Melody’s online presence.





Maddie’s online presence:






And so to read my 4 start review, here's the link on Amazon. I'm sure you'll laugh to imagine that my Master and I argued about the review :D.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, wonderful hot snippet! This sounds fantastic, and hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the thing I loved was the multiple couples so if one wasn't quite your thing, another might be :) thanks for the comment, Roz

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for having me and Maddie on your blog, Joelle.
    I didn't know about the argument over the review. Naturally I am curious about that now. You've got this teasing thing down pat... *giggles* I'm also curious if you guys read the book together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd debated with myself on the 4 star reviews and my feelings about Jennifer not knowing what a Wartenberg wheel is. I made sure to say in my review that it was my perspective- I struggled to believe her as an experienced submissive while not knowing what a wheel is- but my Master told me that I was being an elitist snob, even with me talking about how I'd touched on the fact of I hate the "that's not how I live BDSM" comments that reviewers sometimes put, and that I explained it was just Jennifer that I struggled with and I loved the rest of your and Maddie's characters. You know, it'd be intriguing if He'd read erotic romance, but He refuses- gaming, science fiction, Harry Potter- that's what He'll read lol
      but you are certainly welcome- it was good for you both to visit. Sighs, sometimes my Master just really doesn't get publishing as it is now.

      Delete