Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Do you love begging?

My thoughts are a bit scattered- I dealt with the dreaded Michigan Works- I may have to get a dreaded day job to balance finances, at least for awhile. So I'm reblogging today. However, the post was put up when "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" was still in the production stages. After you enjoy the bits of me begging in fiction, some of Vala's begging, you can choose to follow the link to the "padded room" scene as well as using this link to my books page where you can pick up "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing" for free, as well as buying "Out of the Night: Book One" and "Gates of the Garden: Book Two"- each book in my Vala's Story serial priced at $2.99 a piece.

so for The Queen, for my Master, let's enjoy a little begging to orgasm :D

No comments:

Post a Comment