Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#WIPWednesday ... The Queen wants to know if Vala trusts him

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors know we're going in a good direction.


I shared the 10 sentences max that I could from this scene yesterday as part of the Taboo Tuesday blog hop, but today you get to read more of this wonderfully, outrageously taboo, edge play scene from "The Beginning of Knowledge: Book Four." I know, I'm being a tease- Melody might even wanna spank me 'cause "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" still needs published and here I am sharing from book 4. :D But first I was thinking of taboos for yesterday and knife play/edge play seemed like a good one. My Master once told me a story about someone ripping into Him on a BDSM forum because He mentioned knife play- mind you, I was the one interested in the play, begged for it, and He with His martial arts and choreographed fighting experience did it the safest way He knew. Here however we have The Queen and Vala... does she trust him enough?


Trust
Vala looked up, her eyes trying to focus through the gauzy curtains.

"That is nice," The Queen murmured as he blew out the tip of flame on the incense. He placed it in an incense holder. He approached the bed and parted the curtains.

"My Queen," Vala gasped. Her gaze moved over his chest, his legs, his hard cock.

"I am glad the sight of me naked still makes you gasp." He knelt on the bed between her legs. "Is it fear, arousal, or a little bit of both?"

"Ba... both, my Queen." She stared at the dagger in his hands.

"You trust me?" He laid the flat of the blade against her stomach.

Vala groaned, whimpered. Her legs twitched, but her torso was frozen. "Yes... my Queen."

His free hand moved between her legs. "I love to see the fear in your eyes." He pushed her lips apart. His thumb pressed against her clit. "Are you struggling to stay still?" Two fingers slid into her cunt.

"Ye... yes... my Queen." Her eyes wet, she stared up at him.

"But it is easier since you are bound?" He pressed the knife against her stomach. "You can only lay there and take what I do to you."

"Ye... just want to... please you... my Queen." Her lips trembled.

He slowly turned the knife until the edge touched her skin. His eyes focused on her thighs as her legs tensed.

"Did you tense your legs because the sharp edge of the knife turns you on or scares you?"

"Ta... turns... me on, my... Queen. You only... hurt me... in good... ways... my Queen."

He leered at her. "Good ways?" He thrust three fingers into her cunt as he pressed the knife just enough to make a red line on her skin.

"Love you... my Queen," Vala sobbed, her mouth a wide grimace. "Your slave... my Queen."

"Yes, mine." He lifted the knife so only the tip touched her stomach. He moved the knife to touch her skin near her hip. "Mine."

Vala screamed, her eyes squeezed shut. "Yours!"

The Queen moved the knife downward, finishing the last line in the 'm'. "It did not hurt that bad, did it?"

"Na... no... my Queen!" Her hips rose off the bed, bringing her closer to the knife as he drew the 'i. ' "Just... want... to please... you!"

"Too hard to hold still now?" Three quick, shallow slashes and the 'n' appeared on her stomach.

"Yes... no... I... um... love you... my Queen! Yours!"

He pushed a fourth finger into her cunt. "Can you make it through the last letter, the last strokes marking you as mine?"

"Ye... yes! My Queen!" She pushed her body downward, pushing her cunt harder onto his fingers, although she otherwise kept still.

"Mine," he murmured as he dragged the knife over her stomach to draw the 'e'. "My slave." He worked his thumb into her, pushing his hand into her.

"Be... beg... to come... my Queen!" She sobbed, her chest heaving.

"You want to come?" He threw the knife to the floor. He pushed until his knuckles disappeared inside her.

"Are you my slave?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Your slave... my Queen. Yours!" She stared into his eyes. "Please! I beg you... my Queen."

His hand pushed into her cunt until his wrist pressed against her lips. "Come!"

Vala screamed, the sound dissolving into a moan. "Oh my Gods! I... love you... my Queen. Love you, love you, love you!" She thrashed within her bonds, tugging against the silk ropes. "Thank... thank you! Thank you... my Queen!" Her ass rose off the bed and her hips froze in the air. "Your slave!" she screamed.

"Mine." He pulled his hand out of her; she fell back to the bed. "We may have to talk about branding." He dragged his tongue across her stomach, traced the letters. "You responded beautifully to that."

"Tha... thank you... my Queen." She groaned when he moved from the bed to untie the ropes.

Dropping the last rope to the bed, he leaned through the curtains and grabbed her hair. He pulled and she fell out of the bed, stumbling after him.

She groaned and whimpered with each step, her legs shaking.

"My Queen!" Prisca gasped as she walked into the room.

"Hello, girl." The Queen caught her lips in a cruel kiss. "Watch out for the knife I left laying on the floor. Put it up on the shelf before you play."

"Yes... my Queen." She groaned then sniffed the air. "Drakkar incense, my Queen?"

"I had a feeling you would bring Abrecan here after awhile." He smiled knowingly at her. "Just a little bit of me here while you use Abrecan."


18 comments:

  1. Wow Joelle, intense scene! I held my breath reading myhis again. Great snippet! Vala is braver than me lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) intense... love the description :D I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. This was a great scene, Joelle. I don't ever think I've seen the Queen do anything like this before ... but I'm not surprised at Vala's reaction. True bravery, indeed! YIKES :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly :) You know, I think your response shows part of what I keep trying to explain to people- sure, in the first Vala's Story book "Out of the Night: Book One"- there isn't necessarily that much "hardcore" stuff, indeed, not until almost near the end where there's a punishment scene that includes The Queen, Tommy, Prisca, and Vala, but the overarching theme of the whole series is Vala's training to please The Queen... and as she learns more, that also includes an increase in the hard core level of some of the activities. Like when talking with my editor about the third book, I gave her the chance to say "I can't handle this anymore"- she doesn't read or write erotic fiction of any sort- by telling her "there's enemas and anal fisting [in my 3rd book]".

      Delete
  3. Oh yum! I do love a bit of knife play and a nice 'branding' scene where the Dom makes the sub 'theirs' in more permanent ways. Deliciously hot and I love Vala's stumbling over her words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina. I do find all the modification, scarification, etc so interesting. It's a theme that I return to over the course of the serial. I was amused though- posting about this scene on fb, I had one friend whose comment was "you FORGOT about fisting?" because yes, at first, I forgot that The Queen fists Vala after he cuts the "mine" into her stomach

      Delete
  4. Wow, Joelle. Intense scene! Vala seemed to like it, I don't think I would myself. I love the chemistry between them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Casey :) I think that's one of the good things about fiction, being able to read about something even if we don't want to try it IRL

      Delete
  5. Lord have mercy! That was extremely intense, Joelle. Christina put a shock into me with her excerpt this week with the mention of knife play, and then I pop over here and see the Queen marking Vala as 'Mine'.
    The topper was the fisting and her coming apart. WOW!
    Now get your head out of the hardcore stuff and get book 2 published.. people are waiting! *Taps foot impatiently* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Melody- two things- working on the blog tour articles, waiting for my Master to get employed again. I sadly can only speed up the first thing, which I'm doing as much as possible. hehe, I gotta get over to Christina's blog- I haven't managed any reading yet with other work I've been doing today ugh. Don't worry, it's not like book 2 is "soft" or "clean" lol, just a little less hardcore than what you got to enjoy from 4. heh yeah, this was a crazy orgasm to write, but I couldn't imagine it being any less intense with how The Queen pushed Vala in it. and thanks for the wonderful comment :)

      Delete
  6. Edgy! Combination of the sharp knife's edge and the silk ropes, plus the hair pulling at the end. Yowza! So many things to rev my engine. Great excerpt, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maddie :) It is a wonderfully packed scene, isn't it? :D

      Delete
  7. Very edgy, Joelle, and I'm a wimp. That scene scared me. I'm glad Vala liked everything her Queen did to her, but I got a little worried when he admitted he loved seeing fear in her face. That gives me a slightly different impression of the man than I've had from the previous scenes you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Kathryn. You see though, my perspective as someone who enjoys edge play, there are different levels of fear. Like I enjoy breath play as well- and while Vala has had months at this point to decide if The Queen is trustworthy or not, it was over a decade before my Master experimented and found we both enjoy a level of breath play. And yes, there is a moment where the body responds and there's a fear- my Master says "Your eyes got really big"- at that point, maybe a few seconds longer, not enough to make me pass out. For me, it's a similar thing to The Queen's verbal play here. And to take it out of the overtly sexual, there's going on a rollcoaster.

      Delete
  8. Joelle! OMG EDGY!!! Is it Edgy WIP It Up Wednesday??? Holy hell. But I think Vala liked it all....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Natasha. Edgy :D yeah, I always love re-reading this scene for the beginning where The Queen enjoys that Vala still gasps when she sees him naked.

      Delete
  9. Oh my Lord, I am sure I held my breath through the entire excerpt. WOW. The tension could have been cut with the Queen's knife. Fantastic excerpt, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara :) I remember the last time Shaman and I enjoyed some knife play- He actually put the knife aside at one point and told me to breath lmao

      Delete