Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#WIPitupWednesday ... It is The Queen's cock- it is Vala's life

I had my fun last week and shared the different sort of excerpt from my WIP "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" of my Vala's Story serial. This week, I'm sharing a portion of "the blowjob scene" that I teased about last week. Now at the beginning of "Skipping..." Vala introduces a "format" change in perfect Vala-bratting form. :D I don't write in regular chapters lol- so rather than something like "Chapter 3," you get "How I Adore Him." And just a bit a bratting of my own- this section started of as a "[Editor,] my POV does not include talking about cock size hardly at all. So let me write about Vala worshiping The Queen's cock without describing the size of his cock." While it might seem like I'm trying to redeem my bratting :D, I wanted to share you a link- this is part 2 of a series by Xanwest about writing for trans readers (I loved the whole series, but part 2 is relevant here)- ze puts forward the notion that talking about cock size is one thing that can kick a trans reader out of enjoying a story- I like to be inclusive.



How I Adore Him

Vala glanced up at The Queen. "My Queen?" she whispered.

"What, love?" The Queen kissed her forehead.

"If you don't have another lesson planned for me, or anything else." Vala licked her lips. "Um, might we go up to that room with the lovely canopy and might I go down on you, my Queen?" She batted her eyelashes at him. "I would very much love to suck on your cock until you come in my mouth, my Queen."

The Queen stroked Vala's hair, dragging large red curls into her line of sight before pushing them back again. "You want to pleasure me with your mouth?"

"Yes, please, my Queen," Vala begged. She pressed light kisses along his strong jaw. "Please, my Queen. I beg to make you come, my Queen." She studied his face, her lips parted. My gorgeous Master. Your beautiful blue eyes, I love them, you, my Queen. She pushed her arms under his, holding on to his chest.

"And why are you so intent on making me come, my baby girl?" The Queen kissed Vala's lips, his gaze soft.

"Because I love you, my Queen. And I love giving you pleasure, my Queen, especially when it's just about your pleasure." Vala trembled in The Queen's embrace. "Please, my Queen." I love the feel of your strength under my hands, my Queen.

"So you think the Opium den?"

"Still learning your mansion, but that does seem the most perfect spot to worship your gorgeous body, my Queen." Vala brushed her lips to The Queen's for a moment before boldly pulling his bottom lip into her mouth, sucking. "Please, my Queen," she murmured into his mouth.

The Queen placed Vala on the floor before standing. He lifted her and cradled her in his arms. "How could I resist such beautiful pleading?"

"Thank you, my Queen." Vala's attention shifted to between her legs. How can the idea of making him come, without any attention to my body, cause such arousal? She tightened her hold on his neck as he started up the stairs to the second floor.

"Since you begged the Opium den, do you beg candles? Or a specific type of incense?"

"Candles, yes please, instead of artificial light, my Queen. And maybe lavender, my Queen?"

"Like the first time I bathed you?" The roughness of The Queen's voice pulled on Vala's emotions and arousal.

"Yes, my Queen."

The Queen walked between the groupings of small play rooms and turned right.

"I love you, my Queen." Vala stared up at The Queen before closing her eyes, her face pressed against his neck.

"I love you too, baby girl." The Queen pushed the Opium den's door open. He placed her on her feet.

"Thank you, my Queen." Vala watched as The Queen crossed the room to the mattress with its silk canopy.

She grabbed a shiny metal candle lighter and got to work, lighting maybe a dozen candles. With the lighter back in its place, she then turned off the overhead light. Her gaze moved over the labeled glass jars full of incense sticks. "Lavender," she murmured when she located its jar. She grabbed a stick and placed one end into a candle flame. The Queen's groan startled her.

"I do so love to watch you in moments like this, when you are so focused on something other than me."

Vala studied The Queen's silhouette, his body obscured by the silk and the flickering candle light. "I'm glad it pleases you, my Queen. Did you have a preference on the number of sticks, my Queen?"

"No." The Queen's patient smile carried in his voice.

Vala turned back to the jars of incense and grabbed a handful of sticks from the lavender jar. She held these in a candle flame en masse. Her expression slid into a peaceful countenance as she blew out the tips of flame. She slid each stick into an empty incense burner before joining The Queen, kneeling beside the mattress. "My Queen," she murmured before shyly reaching out a shaking hand to touch his upper belly.

The Queen gasped at the contact. "Come here," he ordered even as he pulled her between the curtains and onto him, her legs parting to straddle his thighs. His fingers zipped over her body to remove her uniform, one by one the pieces dropping to the carpet. "There. I want to feel you."

"Yes, my Queen. Please let me worship your cock, give you every ounce of pleasure I can, my Queen. Please, my Queen." Vala dragged her lips down his neck and started to back up.
....

Sure, eventually Vala gets her mouth on The Queen's cock, but you'll have to wait until "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" is published :D

12 comments:

  1. The Opium Den sounds very sensual. The candles and incense give a warmth of what's to come.
    Thanks for the tease, Joelle ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Melody. I admit, out of the 8 small playrooms, I've probably most used the Opium Den; it's a fun room. Yes, it was a good tease :D as I joked when I finished the rough draft of this scene, "1600 words for a BJ scene" lol

      Delete
    2. Hmmm... yes, the BJ scene you left us hanging with.
      But there will be more... I have faith! ヅ

      Delete
    3. I may even be talked into sharing more as part of WIP it up Wednesday. Although, as I like to remind my BR :D, Vala's Story has 9 planned books in it, and then there are 3 spin-offs already started and/or finished in rough draft, 3 prequels.

      Delete
  2. Lovely intimate and sensual snippet Joelle. Love the touch with the candles and incense.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. Little secret- that room almost always has incense going, even when no one's using it, but having her ask after lavender was fun after the bath scenes in "Night" and "Gates" :D

      Delete
  3. If I didn't have a cold I think I could smell the incense coming out of the screen.
    And I agree - what a tease :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, get better soon, Jaye. and thanks for the comment. I'm a tease :D

      Delete
  4. Oh, how I love the begging ... and the incense holds such fond memories for so many of us. I haven't used it in years - but was a huge fan! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sadly, I am without incense now- my teen will burn some in the basement sometimes, but my Master is seriously allergic to so many perfumes, incense, candles etc that I'm not used to much of it.

      but yes, the begging :) I enjoyed writing that so much. Makes me think of the scene that I'm sitting down to write for tomorrow... contrary to so much of what we all read and write, my Master has taken a liking to wanting me to describe in explicit detail what I'd like Him to do. And after the fact, joking "But you write erotica! Why is it so hard for you to ask for what you want?" :D

      Delete
  5. Loved the tension in this piece and the emotion in Vala's voice... she wants to get her hands on the Queen and she is focused on nothing but giving pleasure... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina. The focus on The Queen was such an important factor for me in this scene :)

      Delete