Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, July 28, 2014

When she will be ready?

So it's common enough that I have people randomly friend me on Facebook and then ask a bunch of questions about BDSM, wanting to understand something. More often than not, I find the questions can be simplified to "Am I the only person like me?" While I've known some people with truly unusual, non-mainstream fetishes, I've never meet someone who was "the only one." On Saturday I had one of those experiences, a person with a fantasy and fear that she was the only one with it. After a bunch of questions- I was so touched when she suggested I should be a counselor- I'd led her to a more realized notion of what she wanted and how to go about getting it.

I struggled with some details in this, especially because we found some of her interests about Christianity take her toward more conservative, more legalistic portions of the religion that I mainly know about as a home educator and as a liberal religious person who disagrees with much of it. Finally, she just seemed to want a paragraph, but I the novelist didn't feel right giving her just that :D. And we have my thoughts on starting from a him and going to a her that is a devout Christian.
---


Being a very tall and very dominant man, I knew I wanted a tall woman, a tall woman who was also very submissive. You see, I believe that God's natural order decrees that women should be submissive to men. Maybe somehow my parents realized I'd accept their lessons so readily and that's why they named me Adam. I couldn't believe it when I found the woman He'd meant for me.

Lori-Anne has been simply the kindest woman possible since we meant on the Christian Domestic Discipline forum. Her excitement as she learned about Christianity, learned about proper demeanor, and dozens of other things, was palpable even over the Internet. I couldn't help but chuckle at her pleasure at having received her copy of Michael and Debi Pearl's "Created to Be his Helpmeet."

I admit to a load of anxiety when she explained about her history. The fact that she is biologically male was almost too much for a Bible-believing Christian like me. I appreciate the difference that she isn't into being made into a sissy like some kinky male stereotype. I felt such a relief when she told me that she would like to adopt as many children as possible. That alone has allowed me to pray and come to a place of peace.

Lori-Anne didn't want to start video conferencing until after she'd been able to improve her wardrobe; she thankfully agrees on the Godliness of modest dress.

Then one day in our instant messenger conversation, she told me she was ready...
...

"I want you to be appropriately feminine before we take the next step in our courtship. Remove those incorrect male clothing." I waited for her to obey.

He looked down at his clothing, unsure. After a long moment's silence, he stripped as quick as his shaking fingers could manage. He placed the clothing in a garbage bag that I held toward him.

"I'm glad to see you followed my instruction that you undergo hair removal."

"I wanted to obey, sir," he murmured, his voice raised to a lovely tenor.

"I won't touch you until you are properly dressed," I warned.

He made a small feminine nod, his gaze lowered to the floor; I then noticed his beautifully manicured nails, dressed in a medium pink polish.

"I've lined up the things in proper order. First the panties."

I watched him gaze at the articles of clothing as he moved to the coffee table. I was glad to see the most obvious sign of his masculinity disappear under the suitably modest cotton panties. Then she moved on to the prosthesis that I had lucked into finding online; I struggled at first because of what I felt was a lack of moral character on the website, due to the other products they sold. I wanted to watch and I didn't want to. I finally turned away.

He must have struggled mostly in silence, but after a moment, he murmured, "I hope it doesn't displease you, but I moved onto the second pair of panties, sir."

I looked at him and then the bed- both the prosthesis and the second pair of panties, the feminine cotton. "I know you hadn't want to ask for anything for yourself, but it's really for me. I found a bra meant for women who've had a mastectomy. It will give you a feminine chest."

He slipped the bra on and quickly fastened the clasp. With the wave of my hand, he moved on to the tan full slip.

"I hope you like the dress. I thought it would look pretty on you." I lifted my gaze to his face just in time to see his demure focus returned to the floor. I held in a gasp as the fabric went up in the air and then slid downward to show the womanly frame that matched the mind I knew online. I couldn't bear to look as the cap and then the beautiful deep brown wig going on her head, but I knew they were. I crossed the bed to pick up the modest snood I'd found. I needed to further impress modesty on her.

"Lori-Anne, turn around so I can put your hair in this snood. Once we're married, I'm the only man I want seeing your hair, whether it be wig or your natural hair."

"Yes, sir," she murmured before turning her back to me.

I gathered up her hair, enjoying the feel of it moving through my fingers, knowing that Paul was right to say that women should cover their heads. I pulled the elastic band up around her head, leaving some wisps of bangs free. I took her by the shoulders and turned her back to me. I slid a delicate promise ring onto her left ring finger.

"Now you are ready for us to pray," I announced before handing her a small, white leather Bible. "In two months, my second wife-to-be should be ready for my family.

"Yes, sir," Lori-Anne murmured, smiling because Adam had judged her ready.

2 comments:

  1. Tried to leave a comment. Don't see it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that's sucky :( stupid Blogger :( I'm sure it was witty and wonderful and thanks a bunch anyway :)

      Delete