Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Who is Vala?

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D


I wanted to share a little bit more from my upcoming Vala's Story serial book, "The Beginning of Knowledge: Book Four." The Queen's friend Cara is visiting and she lives her BDSM as a Gorean- click here if you'd like to read my thoughts on how The Queen is like a Gorean. She ends up teaching Vala some about the way Gorean philosophy can be brought into BDSM roleplay. Vala gets confused, upset and The Queen comforts her.


"What are you?"

"Your slave, my Queen," Vala whimpered.

The Queen laid his hand on Vala's throat. "Who does this belong to?"

"You, my Queen."

"And this?" He laid his hand over her mound.

"Ya... you, my Queen," she gasped.

"And this?" He laid his hand over her belly, over the jagged "mine" that lingered there from Monday.

"You! You, my Queen!" Vala panted and writhed against him.



4 comments:

  1. Great snippet Joelle. "Who does this belong to" Mmm

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hugs and thanks for the comment, Roz :) it's wonderful when a great little snippet like this can be plucked out of a scene

      Delete
  2. Ooh, the 'the jagged "mine" that lingered there from Monday.' jumped out at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) isn't it a lovely mindfuck? yes, this is a few days after the knife play scene I shared for WIP it up Wednesday last week

      Delete