Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... metal and sex

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D

I was debating if I'd wanted to share more from "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" of my Vala's Story serial; after some thought, some discussion with my beta reader, I decided to move on to "The Beginning of Knowledge: Book Four"- isn't that an amusingly ironic title? But yes, after the novella of "Out of the Night: Book One," just novel-length "Gates of the Garden: Book Two"- the twin longer books of "Skipping" and "Knowledge" give me a lovely source of material to tease people on hops like this. For at least a few weeks between this hop and #WIP-Wednesday, you'll probably get some of this fun book with The Queen, Vala, and their huge family.

I figure there's 2 taboos functioning here, maybe 3; what do you think they are? If you want to read more of this scene, come back tomorrow to enjoy my longer sharing for #WIP-Wednesday.


She stared at the dagger in his hands.

"You trust me?" He laid the flat of the blade against her stomach.

Vala groaned, whimpered. Her legs twitched, but her torso was frozen. "Yes... my Queen."

His free hand moved between her legs. "I love to see the fear in your eyes." He pushed her lips apart. His thumb pressed against her clit.


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, a dagger! I held my breath reading this. Great snippet Joelle. "Her legs twitched but her torso was frozen". Loved that!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) Can't wait until everyone who's interested comes back tomorrow for the more of the scene that this snippet's from- I don't remember if I shared the whole thing lmao. but yeah, just Vala's legs moving :D

      Delete
  2. Hot damn! Knife play usually doesn't sound sexy, but it does in this scene :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Thianna :) lol my first thought to your comment- The Queen could make anything sexy :D

      Delete