Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, July 19, 2014

#SeductiveSnS ... reviews of "Moon Chilled," "Dom with the Kink Monsters," and "A Little Too Broken"

Seductive Studs and Sirens... a blog hop for LGBT romance, erotica, and erotica romance... 150 words of love from a non-heterosexual perspective. Enjoy my post and then check out the other hoppers with the links below.


I enjoyed "Moon Chilled" by Caitlin Ricci, review here on Goodreads. A female/female paranormal romance involving werewolves. While there was no graphic sex, I still enjoyed the story. I gave it 4 stars out of 5, read my review to see my explanation. Here is were Caitlin visited my blog to promote the book.

I do so the polyamory, the various gender pairings in "The Badass Brats" series and in "The Dom with the Kink Monsters" written by Sorcha Black without her co-authors didn't disappoint, review here on Goodreads. If anything I loved some of the kinks (like knife play) that she did when she wrote on her own. MMFF. Yum!

And finally, "A Little Too Broken" by Brad Vance, review here on Goodreads. I was so happy to see the mention of the Wounded Warrior Project. This was a wonderful romance as well. 5 stars!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thanks for the comment, Alexis :) All 3 are good books, though very different from each other

      Delete