Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, July 26, 2014

#SeductiveSnS ... A gaggle of Patricia Logan reviews- MM BDSM

Seductive Studs and Sirens... a blog hop for LGBT romance, erotica, and erotica romance... 150 words of love from a non-heterosexual perspective. Enjoy my post and then check out the other hoppers with the links below.


So I didn't manage to write the reviews of all 3 Patricia Logan books that I meant to review- darned Canadian TV (catching up on "Degrassi"- normally teen-mom bonding, but I was like 5 episodes behind. However, a major plot this season is a girl who gets black-out drunk and is sexual assaulted by two boys... yeah, I'm a rape survivor so it's been hard- didn't manage the 3rd review I'd planned.)

My first 5 star review is for "A Very Good Year"- 2nd in Patricia's "Westburg series," focusing on stories set in her fictional city Westburg, Texas. You can read the full review here on Goodreads.

The second is for "Hot Summer Hogs," a short story that includes 3 characters (Cade and Jake Littlebear and Zachary Teak) from other series of hers. You can read the full review here on Goodreads.

If you return next week for Seductive Studs and Sirens, I'll be reviewing "Verified Kill," 1st in "The Assassins" series and Anastasia Vitsky's "Becoming Clissine."


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I appreciate getting the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Alexis :) I always love sharing reviews and since I haven't managed to make any new fiction in awhile, reviews are good karma , I hope :D

      Delete