Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mearr gets ready- Out of the Night: Book One excerpt

When Katherine Deane said she would like to visit next Sunday with her recent release "The Coach's Discipline," that left me thinking about today. I pondered an excerpt from "Out of the Night: Book One." What I have is a serial, not a series, and with that comes that knowledge that none of the books really tell a full story on their own. So before "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" releases in the next few months, I'm highly suggesting those who've enjoyed the characters from Vala's Story on my blog, that they should read "Night" before "Gates" comes out. Then I was left with what short of excerpt I wanted to share. I decided I wanted to share an interaction between Mearr/Vala the night The Queen brings her back to his Manhattan loft on the evening that she overdosed again.


"You know, one of the reasons I started doing drugs in the first place was just to feel normal in my own body. But I found I couldn't feel normal without them." She lifted her right leg up onto the counter and began to loosen the laces and buckles of her combat boots. "I can't remember the last time I took these things off," she murmured thoughtfully, easing a boot off. "Hell, I can't even remember the last time I got to do more than wash up in a public bath."

"Well, that is going to change," The Queen said as he worked on her other boot. "I am a firm believer in a bubble bath every day."

"Bubble bath?" She laughed. "I wouldn't picture you being into that. Little too soft."

The Queen smirked as he jerked her left boot off and threw it aside.

Mearr held her hands out to him. "Help me down please."

The Queen put his hands on Mearr's waist and lowered her to the floor on her feet.

She looked up at him. "Why today? Why did you come get me today?"

"Because when the call came that you had overdosed again," The Queen looked away for a moment, swallowed hard, before continuing, "I feared if I did not act today I might not get the chance to do so."

"But I didn't OD. I just did too much. And what call? Who called you?"

"A friend," he answered in a tone of voice that allowed no further discussion.

"Oh." Mearr grabbed the bottom of her tank top and began to lift it; The Queen took over part way to lift the shirt off her. She sucked in a deep breath. With careful movements she undid the button on the top of her leather pants and pulled the zipper down. Hands on the waist of her jeans, she looked up at him before quickly turning away.

"Please don't look at me. I'm disgusting," she whispered, her hands fanning across her stomach.

The Queen pulled her against him in a fierce hug. He brushed her hair back away from her face and with a stern finger pushed her chin up so she looked into his eyes. "You are incredibly beautiful and desirable. I want to help you..."

"Out of the Night: Book One" blurb:
Restless and world-weary, Mearr isn't about to admit she needs anyone's help, even this gorgeous man who has taken her into his home. Well one of his homes and part of this huge family she's heard about but not met all of. She's young, looks young, and knows it but at least she's legal now so she can pick a new name to go with her new life...

The Queen knows he wants Mearr bad, ever since the first time he saw her in the window of the coffeehouse. He has his plan, but even a Dominant's plans don't always survive the unpredictability of the future. He struggles to figure out this temperamental woman he's brought home, how best to help her. Then he takes her to his mansion...

They wait patiently for The Queen to bring Mearr home. Well to the home they've been redecorating for Him and for the hopes that she'll become part of their family and be trained to please Him. Simon and Tommy have seen her, of course, being The Queen's right and left hands; they say she'll be a perfect addition...

Please come along with Joelle on this journey, shared with the readers in serial fashion. A multitude of "Happily-ever-afters" are waiting with the completion of book 9.

Author's Note: This novel is meant for open-minded adults. Activities described include a wide range of BDSM and sexual activities, some of which are male/male, male/female, consensual slavery, oral/anal/vaginal intercourse, bondage. The story also covers some sensitive topics in characters' backstories, such as drug abuse.

Out of the Night: Book One (Vala's Story) print edition
available at Lulu.com's Market Place
or
available on Amazon.com

Out of the Night: Book One (Vala's Story)- Smashwords- multiple formats- https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/417778 . First 20% available as a free sample.

Out of the Night: Book One (Vala's Story)- MyAwesomeFans.com. Mobi, PDF, and ePub.
http://fanstore.myawesomefans.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=54&virtuemart_category_id=116&Itemid=263

No comments:

Post a Comment