Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#Taboo2sday #spanksA2Z X is for X-tie (ie hog-tie)


But it's not for St. Andrews cross. no no no. I'll leave that for some other blogger/writer to use in the Spanks A to Z challenge (links below) :D And this link is soooo very NSFW, even more than my page is normally and a further "warning"- rolling my eyes here, but it is on the all male Jtssttockroom page- seems fitting given that I'm sharing from an all male scene.

So I was thinking on hog-tying, which I think of as X-tying, based on the construction of the most common bondage for it, other than rope, that is. I knew I had a scene from a free online short story series to share with you readers, but I wasn't sure which. I ended up deciding on Tommy putting Abrecan into a hog-tie position- it's a few over the 8 to 10 allowed lines. Sorry. If you'd like to read more, the beginning of the four part series is here.

---

He chewed on his bottom lip as his fingers danced over the hogtie strips, their attached buckles. He grabbed the middle ring and hurried back to Abrecan's side.

"I love you, my Lord," Abrecan murmured.

"Love you too, good, little boy." Tommy dragged his hand down from Abrecan's shoulder blades to the small of the back. "Grab your ankles." He rubbed the back, the ass. "I like seeing how your muscles have learned to stretch again."

"Yes, my Lord." Abrecan's arms trembled with the strain.

Tommy quickly fastened the cuffs on Abrecan's wrists. He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth as the boy's body reacted to the change, the leather allowing his shoulders to relax just a little. Then the ankles, those gorgeously strong calves that made him moan.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that page on JT's Stockroom. . . :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :) there were certainly some more X-looking hog-tie bondage pieces, but something about this one, I just loved the whole image. thanks for the comment, Emily :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful hot snippet Joelle!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) This was a great one to write, the 4-part series the snippet comes from. It all started with waking up one morning with Tommy and Abrecan making love in my imagine and I couldn't manage any other work until I wrote their story :D.

      Delete
  3. You had me at JT's Stockroom. Now I want more of that snippet! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks, Raya. Well when you have the moment amongst your own writing, I did share the link to part 1 of the 4-part series :)

      Delete