Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, June 20, 2014

#SpanksA2Z #Satspanks ... T is for Tawse

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

"I'm sure you didn't use the tawse to its full potential." Raanan dragged his fingers over the four "tails" of the impressive red leather tawse in his hand. "I think you could stand a demonstration."

Prisca swallowed hard. "Don't they normally have one two tails, my Lord?"

"Normally-" Raanan grinned evilly, "But when I made my own, I wanted it to be more harsh than usual." He patted her ass, his large hand making her look tiny. "Bend over."

"But I'm a girl, my Lord."

"Don't question me or I'll make you count."

Yup, it still needs title and my name, but here is the cover art for "Gates"- something tells me Amazon isn't going to accept it :D


Does that qualify as bratting? I decided I'd write "intro" and such underneath my #Satspanks today. I guess it makes sense since both Celeste Jones and Renee Rose said I should go for it when I pondered flipping T and U in order because I could make T fit Satspanks, but not U. I hope BTW that you've gotten to my U post; my poor teen noticed my plan and questioned why I'd use uterus for u. Sighs, I've tried to give him appropriate sexual education, but sometimes he's still just a teen boy.

Just a little info on the snippet. It's inspired by the third book in my Vala's Story serial, although I was certain it was in the 2nd book, "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." If I can get ahead on alphabet posts, I'll get back to work on blog tour posts for "Gates"- I hope to publish the book in July, as late as September, but sooner-rather-than-later. Because it does seem like a cruel and unusual punishment to my fans to make them wait :D. Raanan is more interested in men than in woman, a fun little fact that you'll get to see in action in "Gates."

But if you haven't read it yet, go grab yourself "Out of the Night: Book One" from Smashwords for $1.99. It the enjoyable novella that kicks off Vala's adventures and introduces the cast of characters from The Queen's large, lovable family. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/417778


16 comments:

  1. I am fascinated by the tawse, but I've never tried it yet. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Angie. Me too, on tawses. Unfortunately I do not have a Raanan to make one and while I found some in the $10 to $30 range while I was looking the other night, I've never seen one that looked like good quality for less than $80. That's quite a bit on a toy I'm only interested in, not thinking I'll love.

      Delete
  2. Loved this Joelle, for some reason the thought of a tawse always makes me shudder... Raanan's home made tawse ... yikes! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz. yes, Raanan, The Queen's leather worker :D I agree on the shudder. snorts, if half wondering on my interest in tawses- my Master has worked with leather in the past :D

      Delete
  3. That tawse sound truly wicked! I'd love to have a try with it - I think. I definitely would like to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK. I'm having tons of side project ideas- I really need to stop that lol- but I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to organize bunches of my free stories on my blog into ebooks, maybe in make side books/novellas etc on certain slaves? Like Raanan does his leather work- I forget which book(s) in Vala's Story it's in, but it's said that Raanan makes the majority of leather toys for the stable. He also enjoys heavy levels of pain play, both receiving and giving, and that hasn't always had the largest space in Vala's story

      Delete
  4. I've not experienced the tawse and not sure I want to. Nice piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. Yeah, I don't either- I've been told even the basic 2 tail is pretty intense

      Delete
  5. Oh, a tawse, scary and exciting premise! PJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. A four tailed tawse, now that would make you take notice!
    Nice, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara. Isn't Raanan evil? In my looking, I've never seen more than 3 tails and that was totally a special request on the site selling it

      Delete
  7. Y'all are always talk about the tawse. I wanta see pictures of this evil instrument!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Normandie- here's an etsy link for you- I'll tag you on fb too :D https://www.etsy.com/listing/190300798/genuine-four-tail-tawse?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=everything_else_mid&utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=everything_else_mid&gclid=CjkKEQjw8YSdBRChhPXJvPvMztABEiQAkn893pXy5YbMFA1WON9P3XigYUw4R-nENIolvdjHJQRSbg_w_wcB I admit though, when I was looking the other night, something about this one said "cheap, not well made" to me, although my Master, who knows leather implement quality better than I do wouldn't comment lmao

      Delete
  8. Nice snippet Joelle! I bet that tawse bites...maybe in a nice way but probably not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol well probably not with the way Raanan's intending to use it :D thanks for the comment, Constance

      Delete