Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, June 16, 2014

#SpanksA2Z ... P is for Panties- not pussy :D

My teen thought P should be for pussy, but I was already thinking about panties lol

So this is the cover art for "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" yes, but since I lost everything but the finished cover art when my netbook died, I have to share this to show you PANTIES- yes, both butts are mine, one in a g-string and one in my "princess" panties.

The Queen grinned as he yanked Vala's g-string off her legs. "Now that we have that out of the way."

Vala shimmied down The Queen's bed as his tugging hand on her foot. How many more weeks of training before I can decide not to wear underwear unless The Queen orders? So glad he said "that" instead of panties. I might have laughed unsubmissively.

The Queen treated Vala's left asscheek to a harsh slap.

"Thanks, my Queen, I don't like the word panties," Vala mumbled into his sheets.

The Queen chuckled. "But you liked the pink panties I bought for you."

"But that was different, my Queen."

Okay, enough silliness from The Queen and Vala about panties- although wasn't Vala's bratting about the word panties funny? So if you haven't read "Out of the Night: Book One" yet (the title is a clickable link to Smashwords or MyAwesomeFans here :D), you may also want to read this post I wrote for the book tour- "ASlave's Uniform." When I sat down to write this, I was amused to think that one article of The Queen's training uniform is a g-string... errr... I mean, a pair of panties lol. Thinking on that fact, that part of the uniform almost seems a punishment to me. All joking about my nudist tendencies aside, I'm actually wearing a tank top and tights- white tights with multi-colored hearts on them to be exact. Hehe, these tights can make my Master cry "my eyes, my eyes" sometimes, especially with some shirts I've worn with them. Now yes, tank and tights.... and NO PANTIES!!! And if you noticed, in the bit of fiction, The Queen yanked the g-string off Vala; he didn't leave them at Vala's knees or ankles. No matter how hard I try, I cannot begin to understand why that's a turn on in erotic fiction. I don't understand why it's embarrassing to have one's panties pulled to the mid-thigh (I've read that at least once in a spanking story), knees, or ankles.

Master- [His expression falls] Panties?

Me- Yes, Master. It came early.

Master- Anything you can make easy for me before you make yourself a drink and lay down?

Me- [gentle laughter] I bought You a frozen pizza when I felt the first cramp; I'll get it going, Master.

And that is panties in my household. snorts.

8 comments:

  1. Love the cover art Joelle and fun snippet:) don't know what it is about panties being yanked down but left on. It is just hot .. and yes, more embarrassing. I think somehow it makes you feel more vulnerable than without ... go figure lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting, "more vulnerable"? lol I guess I will forever just have to look in from the outside because I don't get the image at all :D thanks for the comment, Roz

      Delete
  2. We use the word panties here for panty hose stockings. There is nothing naughty about the word here. In stories I got to turn the knob, another Dutch expression, to make a naughty picture of a girl with her panties at her ankles. I do assure you that can be a very sexy sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it being sexy, I just don't get why it is. Sure, I bothered to get dressed this early afternoon after going back to bed with my still sleeping Master and then pleasing Him, but it's a tank top and skirt. Nope, no panties, no bra- I so thoroughly dislike those articles of clothing. But then the naughtiness idea also falls flat for me. Always fun to learn different word usage, thanks for commenting, Han

      Delete
  3. Personally, I prefer knickers :)
    Great pics and fun post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, knickers is a great word. I love my erotic romance written in your part of the world, and not sanitized to American English, which more often than not, I find a boring let down as far as language is concerned. thanks for the comment, Tara

      Delete
  4. I'm laughing at "both butts are mine." For some reason that just hit me as funny, cute. Well, as you know, it's summer and hot so it's time for ... commando! Air things out. Whoosh. That noise in Westerns when the tumbleweed rolls across the prairie. I don't get the half-down-panties thing much either, but ... YMMV as I always say, in all things! To each their own, etc.; kink is a huge tent and I'm sure some of the things I'm into would have others yawning huuuuge yawns or dialing 9-1-1. Not sure which. I did a "P" post but right now I'll be damned if I can even remember WTF it was about. Something starting with P, that's for sure. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would it have been less funny if I'd used ass? :D but yeah, I hear you on time to air things out :D I got way too hot dealing with Krogers, no AC in the car etc that I stripped once I got home and haven't gotten dressed again. I was joking with Master about this post. His comment- they'd just get in the way when I wanna spread your legs :D yeah, I'm sure I'd stress some people with what I'm into- did I tell you Master figured out that He and I enjoy breath play? true, this was like 12 years into our relationship :D thanks for the comment, Sheri

      Delete