Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, June 9, 2014

#SpanksA2Z ... I is for Implement


There are so many options for what to do the spanking with. The price range always amazes me. The picture for today is actually a dollar store-purchased brush specifically for pictures when I was sharing from an ageplay menage spanking story that I wrote the rough draft for Nanowrimo. For T, I plan to focus on the tawse so be waiting for further education :D. Beyond the hand, hair brushes do seem to be the most common implement. It seems one of the places that my Master ad I are least like BDSM stereotypes; I prefer His hand if not that hair brush bought only for pictures, but He found He likes the sound He can make on my ass with it.


6 comments:

  1. I for one am definitely glad we don't have a wooden hair brush lol. I much prefer his hand too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankfully, He doesn't think to grab that brush too often lol. At least being in the head board, my teen with his rotten sense of humor doesn't grab it :D but yes, hands are so nice :D thanks for the comment, Roz. hugs :)

      Delete
  2. I love the IDEA of the brush more than the actual FEEL of it....heh heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that makes sense, Renee. It sounded lovely, in fiction. I've always preferred a dom's hand to an implement when talking about impact play to the ass, so it made sense to me that it was an "okay, if You want to" lol thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Quick - hide that mean old brush somewhere he'll never find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Lucy, thanks for the comment. Funny thing is, without His glasses, He's blind as a bat. So if He decides to play, but not really scene, He'll have the lights and His glasses off. I bought myself a vibrator months ago in a fit of "He's never in the mood for anything"- He still hasn't noticed it because He never looks into the main cubby in the headboard with His glasses on :D so I'm largely safe from the brush :D

      Delete