Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, June 6, 2014

#SpanksA2Z .. F is for Fist



Looking at F, I kept thinking of fists, which led me to fisting. No, not quite a "spanking fiction" activity lol. Although I often talk about a cupped rather than a flat spanking hand, and I've seen cupped/flat hand as a detail in some spanking stories. However, the idea of a fist used for something between a spank and a punch to the ass is intriguing me now. Once I even found myself running to my Master after reading a scene in a spanking fiction- "Master, what is the thing with cupped/flat spanking hands being talked about in erotica? I've never noticed if one hurts more than the other." So my Master made sure I felt the difference :D

6 comments:

  1. What;'s the difference? I've never felt the cupping hand before. How does it feel in comparison?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was somehow both a sharper yet thuddier pain- than a flat hand. For me, it's the difference of still being able to have my mind elsewhere and actually being in my body, in the moment.

      Delete
  2. The cupped hand reminded me of a certain giant wooden spoon in my kitchen. The cupped side stings much more than the flat side. :) A dominant friend of mine brought weighted gloves to a scene. I LOVED THEM! My spanking turned thudding and glorious, and her hands didn't get tired from the repetitive action. NOT that I deserved all those spanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, *we* never deserve all those spanks :D and ooo, weighted gloves. thanks for the comment, Heather

      Delete