Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, June 5, 2014

#SpanksA2Z ... E is for Elastic


Yes, there are plenty of spanking stories set before elastic was created, but I always find myself thinking how wonderful elastic is for making undressing for a spanking even quicker- what's with me and getting undressed quick? lol Master joked that I strip too quick for Him to have fun. Then my devious mind goes to "what if the elastic ripped out of a skirt and was suddenly available as a spanking implement?" :D


6 comments:

  1. I love how your mind works, Joelle!
    Hm, maybe a tag on the end of the elastic.
    ????
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for the comment, Katherine :D maybe like a tag on a collar that says "Daddy's Princess," we could have the same thing on a piece of elastic that ripped out of a skirt :D but I guess I needed a light-hearted E with what my F is :D

      Delete
  2. As I read this I thought "But she's always naked, isn't she?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO- I'm not always naked, Celeste. Maybe 50/50? I still think with fondness of how my Master was disturbed to find me in the kitchen doing the dishes in the nude. We all have our hard limits and for my Master, one of those would be pooping with someone else in the room. So I was doing some dishes waiting for Him to finish with that so I could join Him to shower; He wandered out to tell me to join Him in the shower to find me doing the dishes. His expression was priceless :D

      Delete
  3. I guess I never realized how gutsy you need to be to be a submissive. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Stevie. funny, I never thought of it that way, being submissive taking guts, although my Master does enjoy the person in a social situation (like at a gaming store when we go there as a family) who'll try to order me to do something, knowing I'm into BDSM, and then the shock on his face ('cause yes, more often than not it's a "him") when I lay into him because I only accepted one collar :D

      Delete