Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, June 2, 2014

#SpanksA2Z ... B if for Buffer

In case you're here for my usual Monday fiction sharing, let me explain about the Spanking Romance Reviews Spanking A to Z challenge. For the month of June, myself and about 40 other authors in the spanking romance community are talking part in a challenge to post every day of June. I'll still be taking part in the Saturday Spankings blog hop, so I'll be posting all 30 days of the month.


But B is for buffer :D This made me laugh to write...

I'm always amused by mentions of underwear in spanking fiction (p is for panties :D) or like in historical where the women will have voluminous skirts that give them a buffer from the spanker's strong hand and/or other implements. I always find this intriguing because I don't wear underwear- unless it's my period and I need undies to hold my pad in place- and I live "clothing optional" so it's common enough that my Master finds me naked or only partially clothed when He's interested in spanking or some such.

18 comments:

  1. Great word Joelle. It always intrigues me how many different descriptions for underwear there are. The spanker definitely has a lot of buffer to get through in historical fiction lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. Yeah, buffer... I think it was Casey's A yesterday that brought my notice, something about the woman freaked by the notion of a spanking on her bare butt. :D Well and considering when we get into all the different options, beyond just underwear, that get into underclothes, such a possible variety lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara :) "buffer" was an easy one to think of lol

      Delete
  3. nice, "B", Joelle.
    Isn't it funny all the hollering those women do too? LOL, they probably cannot feel a thing with all those layers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh yeah, Katherine :D always amuses me, the descriptions of noise made when the spankee isn't nude. thanks for the comment

      Delete
  4. Lol Buffer. Nice choice for "B" day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara. I'm tickled how much everyone's liking it so far

      Delete
  5. Great choice of words for B, buffer. I do get tickled when I read historical and they talk about all the undergarments! I do good if I put a bra on when I am going to town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suffered through my teen years and all too much of my adult life with a chest way oversized for my frame (I'm only 4'11", small boned, but I made it up to a 40E nursing bra with my son)- I spent so many years in a long line posture bra, covered from belly button to just above my breasts- when insurance finally became a reality and I could get a reduction, I haven't willingly put anything but a sportsbra as needed on lol. but yeah, historicals and all the stuff that used to have to be worn. I just started a Gail Carriager as I've been laying on the couch feeling sick and reading about the Victorian clothes makes me giggle

      Delete
  6. I like your choice too. To date myself, in the old days one did not need panties to hold the pads, we had 'sanitary belts' to hold the pads, I'd nearly forgotten that. I doubt you could find one now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. true, that might be difficult to find, although it's at least part from me not looking, PK. My Master teases that I'm His hippy- rather than use disposable supplies, I have a Diva Cup and a machine-sewn (yes, I have a sewing machine and know how to use it lol) scrap of fabric that I turned into a reusable pad. Heck, now that you mention a sanitary belt, it might be nicer to sew myself one if I can't find one already made :D

    but yeah, the cute little panties I have on the occasion I want them for costuming are hardly a buffer :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, my, the things we're learning on this blog hop, giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes, plenty to learn, especially since after PK's comment, I went searching for sanitary belts and found they're purchasable, but it's a pain lol

      Delete
  9. I was hoping that this hop would allow us all to get to know each other better...be careful what you wish for. :)

    Thanks Joelle, as always you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes, Celeste, that can be kind of dangerous with me as it's rare that someone manages a TMI that I can't handle and I'm quick with my own TMIs . Especially if you did in the comments on this post 'cause I went even further than I did in the post itself hehe. It'll be great fun to see how we're all feeling when we get to Z :D

      Delete