Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, June 21, 2014

#SeductiveSnS ... Fangirling on 2 Patricia Logan books- MM, MMF

Seductive Studs and Sirens... a blog hop for LGBT romance, erotica, and erotica romance... 150 words of love from a non-heterosexual perspective. Enjoy my post and then check out the other hoppers with the links below.

So if you've been on my blog more than once, it's possible you've seen me fangirling on Patricia Logan. I "found her" first in her BDSM m/m "Master's Boys" serial. I've happily wandered through her story time lines, series/serials. I was amused when she warned me that another series was "just male/male romance." Well of course I ate those up too. She also has MMF books that I've loved- "Invitation Only- Wyatt" was one of those. I can't stand the MFM-sandwich were the men never do anything. If you click on the titles, you'll get my full reviews for "Invitation Only-Heath" and "Invitation Only- Wyatt." If you want some new characters to fall in love with, try Patricia's brand of MM BDSM, sex, and romance. Also if you have about an hour, take some time to enjoy Patricia on a radio show talking about her books and her perspective as a MM author. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/writersonlinenetwork/2014/06/20/write-on-the-edge-w-patricia-logan


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me a new author to read! There goes the book budget :-)
    Evelise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Evelise. yes, tons more books to read :D

      Delete
  2. Great more books....*giggles* I swear this hop is dangerous to my pocket book.

    While I don't mind the m/f/m, I do also love the mmf. I've written three so far...and I'm far from done...considering the one mmf book is the first in the series and all the books are slated to be mmf.

    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You realize that you need to make sure I'm aware of when you put out a MMF, right, Dakota? :D Although I'm still singing the praises of "Healing Hark"- a MMM is just too great imho :D thanks for the comment

      Delete