Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, June 27, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Will the penis cake distract him from a spanking?

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post. Although SciSpanks means we can go longer this week :D.

"Look at you! The spanking challenge is done and so you skipped Friday to whore Night rather than post something." Vala rolled her eyes at me as I clicked "post" for a MyAwesomeFans' broadcast of a promo for "Out of the Night: Book One."

"Whore Night? Now who's being mouthy, Vala? Don't you want people to enjoy your book. Hey, Queen! I think Vala needs a beating!" I stuck my hands on my hips, watching my Master with His laptop desk still across His legs.

The Queen snorted as he watched Vala and I fight over my keyboard. "I'll have you both spanked if you keep pissing me off."

Vala and I gasped; "Penis cake, my Queen?"


"Okay, I am not too angry to spank butts I think. Both of you, bend over Joelle's couch since Chyna's hiding from the storms."

"But my Queen! Joelle was being a brat, not I!" Vala stuck her tongue out at me.

The Queen wrapped his hand in Vala's hair. "Do you really wanna argue with me?"

"No, my Queen." Vala bent over the dark brown couch, her forearms resting on the back.

I arched over the couch beside Vala. I shrieked when the first blow fell; my Master had grabbed the back scratcher.
---

Yes, Vala needed to end the challenge with some bratting :D Penis cake, anyone?


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to argue with the Queen either. Nice snippet, Joelle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary Sue :) I'm still trying to get my Master to read this- He said I was crazy when I told Him lol

      Delete