Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, June 6, 2014

#SatSpanks #SpanksA2Z G is for Gay Spanking

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

So I was still debating what I was going to do for Satspanks until Tuesday. I finally decided that I didn't want to try to pick something from a published book of mine or a WIP. My plan for G worked nicely as part of an intro so I decided to use it and then- as a fangirl :D- pick my favorite 8 sentences from Thianna's "As Natural As Breathing." Any errors in the lines are entirely my own as I'm reading this from my copy on my Kindle. When Thianna's "As Natural as Breathing" released, I was so very excited. The majority of spanking fiction is male/female and that bores me. I can't wait to read "Took My Breath Away" to continue with Christian and Logan's romance- just waiting for my Master to say I can buy it.

From "As Natural as Breathing" by Thianna D. This is Logan talking about his sexuality and apologizes to Christian for their first kiss, simply one of my favorite parts of this book, even if it isn't the first time Logan spanks Christian.

Wrinkling his nose a few times, he grinned. "Never been attracted to women, myself. And breasts? Do nothing for me. From the time I was twelve, I knew I was attracted to guys. Strong arms, deep chests, strapping thighs...Wasn't until I went to college that I was willing to accept and admit it though." He frowned "I'm sorry to confuse you."

12 comments:

  1. Great snippet Joelle. Nice to share this one and I hope you get to buy your copy of Take My Breath Away soon! I love these two :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Constance. Yes, these are two wonderful characters Thianna created. I'm thinking if I manage some writing today, I may reward myself with "Take My Breath Away" :D after all, things are happening with book 3 so I should probably read "Take..." soon lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Natasha. I was thinking of re-reading until I got to a spanking but this is definitely one the bits that speaks me to the most. After all, good spanking fiction should be more than just spankings, right? :D

      Delete
  3. Can't fault the guy for what he wants - I want the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK. I think that's one of those things I love about Logan- he just knows what he wants in everything. It's wonderful to see the support he gives Christian

      Delete
  4. Love that you chose to post a fangirl snippet! Thianna rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Normandie. Yeah, sometimes it's just too fun. And for me, it always is a reaction to the silly notion that writers aren't also readers. Yes, how we read might change as we learn more about publishing etc, but short of having restricted time to read, I think most of us still do

      Delete
  5. Ahh, thanks, Joelle! I'm so glad you love this book. I'll admit, I adore Logan and Christian :) And I'm glad others do too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome :) I had a great time fangirling :D

      Delete
  6. Logan and Christian are a hard couple not to fall in love with. I enjoyed book one very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :) totally sweet hearts :) thanks for the comment, Melody

      Delete