Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Leigh Ellwood visits with her FF book "Sugar Rush"


Thank you for visiting with me today! I am thrilled to be here and announce my new novella with Ellora’s Cave, SUGAR RUSH.

SUGAR RUSH is part of EC’s Hot Pink line, a series of lesbian romances. I know, lesbian romance isn’t something you normally associate with Ellora’s Cave. When I shop EC for books, I check out the hot alpha heroes and sexy ménages. Used to be girl on girl action was limited to a few scenes of experimentation in otherwise straight erotic romances. Lately, though, we’re seeing more F/F pairings in stories, which is great if you’re looking for something new to read.

Now, if you’re hesitant about buying a book with a lesbian romance at its center, perhaps you want to try something to ease you into the genre. At the heart of these stories, there is love and romance, and if two women fall in love with each other I say good for them. I write all pairings in romance – M/F, M/M, and F/F because I believe everybody should have an opportunity to find romance.

For lesbian “gateway” books, I usually recommend Rita Mae Brown’s early works. Rubyfruit Jungle is a classic, not really a romance but has some saucy moments. Some might argue Fannie Flagg’s Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café is a lesbian story because Idgie and Ruth are portrayed a partners. The book is ambiguous, but I recommend it as an example of a great story with a strong female presence. You can decide for yourself if Idgie and Ruth had something more there.

If you find you enjoy those books and want something more romantic and sexy, check out SUGAR RUSH and the other books in the EC Hot Pink line!

About Sugar Rush by Leigh Ellwood

Baker Neve Rush is surprised to receive social media attention, both the good and bad varieties, after agreeing to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. She cares about people’s tastes in pastries, not sexual partners. The newfound fame has gained her new customers—as well as one resurfaced ex. Gianna stirs up memories Neve would rather forget, and an impromptu flirtation with a client might just do the trick.
Judy Goldsmith finds Neve’s open-mindedness refreshing and attractive, and isn’t above a little scheming to get to know her better. As Neve and Judy satisfy each other’s sweet tooth in the most pleasurable ways possible, feelings begin to blossom. But their deepening attraction may not survive a little white lie…and an even bigger, darker secret.
A Romantica® GLBT erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
About Leigh Ellwood
I am Leigh Ellwood. I write smutty stories about people who like getting naked and having sex. Some have more sex than others, some have sex with people of the same gender, some have sex with more than one person, and still others have sex with toys and things that require the use of batteries. My stories range from a few thousand words to well past 70k. My books are available at Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, Kobo, and ARe. Really, just type my name in any bookstore site and something is bound to show up.
Please stalk me online for news about my books and crazy adventures.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment