Would you like free stories, fun, and a chance at over $1,000 in prizes? This summer, you can participate in a short story extravaganza! Award-winning authors of dystopian, paranormal, urban fantasy, speculative, and science fiction will showcase stories for your enjoyment. Chat with your favorite authors, meet new-to-you authors, find great new books, and meet new friends!
Sci Spanks Featured Authors
Introducing guest blogger Ami Starsong!
Want to become a Sci Spanks ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)
(donated by BlushingBooks)
● $25 gift certificate to Amazon and an autographed copy of Alien Warriors
● *Available to US and Canada only
● (donated by Sue Lyndon)
● $20 gift certificate to Amazon
● (donated byWitty Bard Publishing)
● $20 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
● (donated by Naughty Bard Press)
● Alien tote bag, autographed book, and assorted swag
● (donated by Eve Langlais)
● Custom-written short story
● (donated by Erzabet Bishop)
● VIP membership to Loose Id
● One-year membership to Silkwords (two winners)
● Spotlight plus a guest reviewer spot on Read the Rainbow
● Book cover plus author promotional package at FantasiaFrog Designs)
● Custom author social media package at The Cover Artisan)
● Digital ebook formatting (Kindle, Nook, and PDF) of up to 100K
● (donated by Wizards in Publishing)
● $15 Free advertising at Long and Short Reviews
● $15 toward advertising from Goddess Fish Promotions
● Author spotlight feature at Little’s Books)
● Author spotlight feature at Fallen Over Book Reviews)
● Author spotlight feature at Erzabet’s Enchantments)
● 6-month online couple membership to Learning Domestic Discipline
● 6-month membership to Discipline and Desire
● Custom-made wooden paddle* from Blondie’s Place
● *Available to US and Canada only
● Spanking paddle* from Kate Richards
● *Available to US and Canada only, gift certificate substitution for international players
● Goody bags from BDSM Bookreviews (five winners)
MORE READER PRIZES!
Book Bundles from:
Many authors also will offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right? ;)
Here are the rules:
1. Visit each blog between Wednesday, June 25 and Sunday, June 29 to read the posted stories and excerpts.
2. Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
3. If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
4. Deadline is midnight EDT (UTC -4) on June 29!!
5. If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Love Spanks 2014, Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add "VIP" to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Love Spanks 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
6. If you are an published writer/author, please add “W” to your comments. That way, your name will be entered in the special author prize drawings.
7. Visit any of the participating blogs on Wednesday, July 2nd to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
NEW THIS YEAR! Visit us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/scispanks) between June 25th and 29th to receive an invitation to an exclusive Sci Spanks party! Chat with your favorite authors, earn extra prize entries, and give feedback about the stories!
Like these events? Want to support your friendly sci-fi authors? Become a Sci Spanks 2014 Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes!
To sign up, contact Ambassador Liaison Kathryn Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Sci Spanks Ambassador.”
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit:Twitter hashtag: #SciSpanks