Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... How a fourth class slave eats

8 to 10 sentences of taboo sexuality, eroticism

I'm trying to finish up stuff for "Out of the Night: Book One" so I can get into publishing "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." Today for Taboo Tuesday, I sharing a snippet of "Gates"- I plan to publish the book in July, sometime in the fall at the latest. To make it within 10 lines, I edited out Vala's introductory attempt at pagan grace saying. The Queen starts.

"Your plate." He placed it on the floor in front of her.

"Thank you, my Queen." Vala lowered her gaze to her plate, everything in bite sized pieces so she wouldn't need to use her hands. At least it isn't soup that I have to stick my face half-into to eat.

Relative quiet again descended upon the room, except for eating noises.

Vala daintily picked up a mouthful of scrambled eggs, at the same time managing a bite of bacon. She whimpered softly. In her mind blossomed Raanan's fingers approaching her mouth clutching some eggs. The remembered feel of his touch inside her mouth stoked her arousal. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. . . I can see the taboo here--turning a person into an animal so thoroughly. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. It's interesting- the "turning into an animal" didn't come to me at first thinking of how the 4th class slaves eat when The Queen & Iona's Erik isn't there. "on the floor"- well they (because not just Vala eats on the floor for formal meals) are simply the lowest class, eating were they've been told to eat. To me, it was more about status in the hierarchy and doing what one's dominant says

      Delete