Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

#SeductiveSnS ... review of "Healing Hark" by Dakota Trace

Seductive Studs and Sirens... a blog hop for LGBT romance, erotica, and erotica romance... 150 words of love from a non-heterosexual perspective. Enjoy my post and then check out the other hoppers with the links below.

"Healing Hark (Doms of Chicago #8)"- How wonderfully this book healed a place in me, if only for one day. Sometimes it's hard being a lifestyle submissive and waiting for your dominant to figure it out. I enjoyed this book in two readings, punctuated by some wonderful intimacy with my Master and a great night's sleep. True, I skipped ahead to this book, although Dakota assured me there wasn't any harm in that. :D I know I want to go back, pick up the rest of the series. Read my complete review here on Goodreads.

6 comments:

  1. I love this book and also had the pleasure of reviewing it! HOT!
    Evelise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup :) great book. thanks for the comment, Evelise

      Delete
  2. Hi Joelle, thank you for the heads up. I read your review. This sounds likeca good read!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. I enjoyed the mix of sexuality, of BDSM practice greatly. There wasn't an overwhelming focus on "penis goes in hole," which can get really boring to me, especially if the romance isn't adequately developed- Dakota did great on the balance and developing the romance and emotions between her men

      Delete
  3. I'll definitely be checking it out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Morticia. Yup, great book :) and now I gotta get to a review for another book of Dakota's... the title escapes me, but she said on her website that it was her first m/m- set at the end of WWII on Okinawa. lovely story

      Delete