Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, May 30, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Vala has thoughts on the Spanking Romance Review A to Z challenge

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

Okay so Vala was already nattering this bratting at me last week, which was why I needed to find out if non-WIP or published book would work more than one week in a row :D And obviously I need a spanking as I scheduled this to publish too early. And already got a comment.

"Joelle, what are you doing? I spanked you so you could start writing, but you get into SpankingRomance Reviews A to Z spanking challenge? This isn't MY story. This isn't getting me laid."

"Vala, you know the challenge is important for me. The spanking community is a place where I belong; I don't have the support of The Queen's stable as you do."

Vala squeezed my ass warningly. "Get to writing!"

And now, my writing friends, I wanted to share a post I put up on Sunday. While I was hoping to get some more members for my fan club on MyAwesomeFriends.com, I also included a paragraph talking to other authors about MAF, which I've found to be a handy tool. http://joellecasteel.blogspot.com/2014/05/have-you-checked-out-my-awesome-fans-i.html


18 comments:

  1. Love your discussions with Vala Joelle. Seems she isn't happy with you not writing her story !:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not writing her story, and not really writing at all.. sighs, yes, I need to listen to her lol. thanks for the comment, Roz

      Delete
  2. So glad that you are doing the A to Z challenge, even if Vala isn't pleased. I'm sure the two of you will be able to work things out eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Celeste. Gods only know, she'll find a way to insinuate herself into at least one challenge post :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Constance. It seemed a cute way to prompt my readers that the a to z spanking challenge was coming

      Delete
  4. You have me laughing before 10 am and I'm not a morning person!!
    Fun fun post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. Did I get you laughing even before caffeine? :D thanks for the comment, Tara.

      Delete
  5. Now are you going to be in trouble all month - I'll be sure to come by daily so it won't all be in vain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks for the comment, PK. Thankfully Vala's flexible :D I'm sure June will be fun :D

      Delete
  6. I love a person that talks to her characters. Even better, I love the answers. :-)

    Will be sure to come by starting tomorrow. OMG, it is tomorrow, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hell I have sex with my characters :D but, yeah, I agree, Leigh- the answers are always good. and yeah, tomorrow starts the challenge. Already got my A scheduled. thanks for the comment

      Delete
  7. Now that's some kind of muse, Joelle. I love your sharing your world with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome :) and thanks for the comment, Normandie. Vala's a sweet, even when she's threatening lol

      Delete
  8. That's what I need, someone to tell me, 'Get writing'. Nice, Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary Sue. Yeah, get writing :D lmao tomorrow- I went to my first Pride fest of the season this year, so no writing :D

      Delete
  9. If I get off track writing my current WIP, maybe I can borrow Vala. Cute snip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Angie. hm borrowing Vala... The Queen might be up to that- after all, he does let his best friends enjoy her in my serial :D

      Delete