Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, May 9, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Simon enjoys Tommy

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

I was pondering Saturday Spankings, not having signed up for it yet, when I thought of this snippet. You see, my moods continue to be very off. Life continues to be a bad soap opera (consider the piece I wrote for Thursday this week, for Dungeon Crawl last week). I'd opened up my "Nanowrimo 2011" story for some comfort from The Queen, Simon, and Tommy. That Nano, I'd written about about my favorite boys in the 3 years after The Queen had collared Simon. This is unedited, although a casual glance tells me at least the spelling is good- I haven't even spell checked this WIP yet :D. I've been calling it "Learning." My poor BR- I teased her about this WIP; she's still trying to find time for book 3 of Vala's Story, while I do last edits with it and get ready for release and book tour (probably in July, I'm thinking.)

This is Simon and Tommy, left at The Queen's townhouse and told they can enjoy each other and his bed. And the guys are 20.

With a slightly cupped palm, he delivered a slap to the fullness of Tommy's ass. That felt good!

Tommy groaned and his lower body swayed in Simon's grasp.

Simon delivered another slap to Tommy's ass. How he revels in the pain. "I like how your cock gets harder with every slap."

"Yes, thank you," Tommy moaned, his hips gyrating in the air.

Simon delivered several rapid, increasingly more brutal slaps.


26 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle, I hope things get better for you, I'm sorry you're feeling badly.

    I like your snippet, it's very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment & wishes, Natasha :) Simon & Tommy are always good for some heat

      Delete
  2. Nice job of melding discipline and desire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Cara :) Those were very important elements in this scene

      Delete
  3. I hope your soap opera improves! My mood has improved by reading your snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, PK :) it's getting there, my soap opera that is- at least Simon and Tommy are always good companions

      Delete
  4. I too am sorry you are feeling badly and hope things imorove soon Joelle. Enjoyed the snippet. Very intimate and sensual.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz. Well as my Master will sometimes joke, such is life when you love a bipolar person- recently I had one of those days were He swore He saw my expression go through 3 different emotions just as I was crossing the living room. I do so love this snippet- it was fun, since I was writing this for Nanowrimo, but also to spend the time with The Queen, Simon, and Tommy as 20 year olds, to see the beginnings of their romances.

      Delete
  5. Sorry about the soap opera life but sometimes there is grist for great stories once you get past the drama of it all.

    Happy Mother's Day and hope life gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. Happy Mother's day too. Yeah, sometimes I wish the drama would stay in my stories though :D

      Delete
  6. Very original. I haven't encounters a M/m spanking yet and found this surprisingly sexy. ;) Great work, par the course for you, Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please take care and know that we are here for you, Joelle<3
    Your snippet was awesome;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Mary Sue :) My BR told me I was a huge brat when she read this :D Especially after I went through the list of Vala-related books before she can enjoy more than this snippet :D

      Delete
  8. Joelle, I hope things start going better for you soon. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. Glad to have you back for Sat Spanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, sounds like a satisfying spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) like I was joking with my BR- 2 20yr old bi guys given permission to fuck and play, of course they were :D thanks for the comment, Renee

      Delete
  10. Great snippet, Joelle. I could picture this clearly in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Sue. It touches me to think of these two enjoying themselves.

      Delete
  11. Great spanking. Hope these two keep giving back to you and help resolve the soap opera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Jaye. They're good boys- they're sitting with me this morning as a bunch of things about safer sex in my stories swirl in my head

      Delete
  12. Sorry you've been feeling low, I hope things seem brighter now. The excerpt is great, sensual and erotic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy your snippets, Joelle! I hope having all of us in your corner helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Angie :) It was good fun to share this snippet of my boys ;D

      Delete