Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, May 2, 2014

#Satspanks ... Should Christine count?

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

I got an idea for a story and these lines came to me. Yes, this is a WIP without even a working nickname yet. I'm hoping for a novella and then to send it off to publishers- probably will start with Siren and hope they're interested.

The idea: Eugene and Christine rent a cabin in a couple's resort for a weekend after his doctor gives him the "all clear" on his work-related injuries. The weekend is supposed to fix her lack of sex drive and submissiveness after a long, hard time juggling "wife," "caregiver," and "submissive."
----

Christine kissed her way down Eugene's balls, down his 'taint, groaning as she further abased herself to push her tongue into his hole. She flicked and thrust her tongue into him.

Eugene gasped and grabbed Christine's long pink locks. He tossed her flat onto the bed beside him. "Enough of that, little girl, trying to make me forget the spanking your mouth earned you." His massive hand caressed her cheek, readying her.

Christine whimpered with the first harsh smack. "Do you want me to count, Master?"

"Don't make me spank more than I planned."

24 comments:

  1. Your erotica is so bold. You don't hold back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when a story bursts in on you unexpectedly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, sometimes, PK, although I did ask Christine why she couldn't have waited a bit. I have tons of work with Vala's Story and already a few unrelated to Vala and already started

      Delete
  3. Yikes! If that didn't work to distract him, I can't imagine what would!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maggie. I'm looking forward to writing to this moment :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Dinah :) shivery is good :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. I hope so too :) while I'll never give up on self-publishing, having something with a publisher so I have a bit less work to do would be lovely.

      Delete
  6. Sometimes distractions works, guess not in this case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Megan. I think Eugene is pretty angry by this point in their day :D

      Delete
  7. Love the vividness of her pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily :) It just seemed like one detail that could be wonderfully different.

      Delete
  8. If you ask me, you can't blame a girl for trying :D Nothing like a little oral distraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well we can't, but her dom can lmao. thanks for the comment, Tara :)

      Delete
  9. Love the sound of this story Joelle! Love his comment "don't make me spank more than I planned"

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I'm having fun with it so far- even made a rough outline :D yeah, I gotta get Eugene to tell me how much he plans

      Delete
  10. Ooh, she almost made him forget, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Renee :D well she was certainly hoping.

      Delete
  11. This is HOT, hope you do develop it more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Ashe :) I'm hoping to

      Delete
  12. Hmmm, I've got pink dreadlocks right now *wicked smile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment. pink dreadlocks? sounds fun :D

      Delete