Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, May 23, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Because I don't know :D

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


So Head Mistress Blake said I could let Vala out to brat :D. Life in my household is still sucking pretty hard, but Vala lets me know that's not a good excuse not to be writing. Maybe I'll go do the spanking A to Z challenge writing now?

"Let's pretend like this is during/after Week-long."

I sigh. "Sure, Vala."

Vala pats her lap.

Now Vala is going to spank me? What has this world come to? I'm reminded that I created Vala not to be quite as petite as myself when the first slap meets my naked ass.

"You need to finish something, write something new, so you have something to share on Saturday Spankings. You hear me?"

"Yes, Vala."


22 comments:

  1. What ever it takes! Glad to see you here. I love it when someone encourages me to write. Hope it feels that way for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey PK, thanks for the comment. Can't wait to make it over to your blog- enjoying some Tom and Cassie, I suppose. Although powertools in the neighborhood may have me feeling to a coffeehouse lol. I think I'll start easier though and open my A to Z spanking file. I'm up to L

      Delete
  2. That made me giggle! Glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Natasha :) it was fun :D I was glad when it finally came to me. almost as funny as my Master saying He was going to buy one of electrified bug paddles at the store :D

      Delete
  3. LOL Joelle, I like it when you throw in a little foible, Always brings a smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara. Vala was just trying to help :D

      Delete
  4. Love the wit. We'll be waiting when she does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Leigh. You know it's bad when even educational and/or ranting posts won't come. Sighs. I'm really hoping to get back to my "rimjob story" as I've been calling it lol.

      Delete
  5. Oh I can relate to that. As a dominant I try to make my Muse obey and tell her to whisper new ideas to me but your way seems much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Jolynn, a muse obeying, not sure if I can imagine that working :D but yes, it was a fun thought, Vala trying to encourage me to write. Given that I've been writing- when I have been writing recently- a bunch of Vala and Lady Audrey having sex, it made sense. thanks for the comment

      Delete
  6. Great snippet. Hope things improve soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep your chin up, Joelle the marks will fade soon and words will flood your mind with such compulsion you will have to write. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Melody. Who knows, maybe this marathon of "Hannibal" in preparation for the season 2 finale will help :D

      Delete
  8. Rule one: Always obey your muse. If you don't, you'll be punished in all the horrible ways your imagination can conjure. Fun snippet, Joelle. Glad Vala put the flat of her hand down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Kathryn. Well if I can manage fiction now, although I've been getting places with blog hops and some serious writing

      Delete
  9. LOL!!! I need a Vala in my life it seems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe Molly would take the job for you, Rayanna? I can't quite picture Beth Anne doing it. But definitely Molly. Of course, she might not to try switch as Vala was doing here with me, although she's creative enough, I can imagine she'd figure out the appropriate motivation :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  10. Love the snippet, Joelle. I need some encouragement at times too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary Sue. yup, encouragement is good, especially when we're not writing a character calls us out lol

      Delete
  11. I'm sorry I am so behind Joelle. Great fun snippet LoL. Yes, it pays to obey your muse! Hope things improve soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. yeah, Vala's always good for some bratting :D

      Delete