Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, May 26, 2014

My #HAHAT winner!

Yes, it is Memorial Day in the US, but that doesn't mean a "day off" for me- every day is a work day; I just carve some work-free time for myself, like attending service for the UU Church of the Larger Fellowship first thing this morning- we're an online church.



Now I've already emailed her directly, but Sarah Kalaitzidis won my prize. I would like to say though that if you've never looked at the Unitarian Universalist Service committee's store, you should take a look. They have fair trade, sustainably-made, life-supporting products. I'm meaning to buy my family fair trade coffee for Christmas. https://shop.uusc.org/

And even though most people's giveaways ended yesterday, it doesn't mean that you can't still read and appreciate the many things people posted about. Here is the link to my post, as well the link list at the bottom of all the other HAHAT posts. http://joellecasteel.blogspot.com/2014/05/hahat-3-doms-and-vala-consider-gender.html . Please remember that even straight allies are incredibly important.

No comments:

Post a Comment