Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I went visiting on Jolynn Raymond's blog

Well of course I couldn't pass up the chance to write about being a queer woman married to man in a D/s relationship :D And so Jolynn got a long post that I mentioned in my Dungeon Crawl post yesterday. So go give her blog some love and enjoy my piece... I mean my post... I mean my essay. I made my Master laugh talking about our teen- "If only he'd listen to me"- snorts he's a 15 year old boy determined to be a rebellious teen somehow in a liberal household without going conservative. Because damn! Been out of school years now and practically wrote an essay lol

http://jolynnraymond.com/
http://jolynnraymond.com/2014/04/guest-post-gender-identity-and-bdsm-roles-by-joelle-casteel/



No comments:

Post a Comment