Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 18, 2014

Switching, not about underwear or teams :D An edited reblogging


hm switching underwear. I had to giggle at that when I put that into the title the first time. Anything about underwear in erotic romance tends to jolt me from the story. Especially pulling them down. Um. The only time I wear underwear is for specific costuming or if I'm on my period. So yes, there was some gentle editing that I wanted to do to this post and so if you haven't read it before, it's been made even better than the first time. My thoughts though as far as switching stand- if "Ms Right Domme" came into our lives, maybe, but caregiving for my injured Master is about as close to switching as I wanna come IRL :D. If you have or are going to be starting with Vala's Story in "Out of the Night: Book One" (available on Smashwords), understanding about the class system a bit will help in the formal introductions. And do give the TED talk a listen- I still say that the pizza metaphor works with myself and my writing much better than baseball.

Without further ado, the freshly edited "Switching, no not underwear or even teams"

No comments:

Post a Comment