Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sometimes it's too hard to write the lesson...

I meant to talk about subspace and subdrop but the post simply isn't happening- hopefully I'll have it next Thursday. The scene that I hoped to teach with is sitting not being written because I look at what I'm writing and then I look at my Master and think dejectedly, "this won't ever happen. He'd have to get out of His chair and do something while I'm awake, not at fucking 4 in the morning." Nope, being a lifestyle submissive doesn't mean I don't ever get angry at my Master.

Instead I'm going to share a post about a happier time, when I first met my Master, when He didn't have a torn Achilles tendon or a blood clot, when He wasn't seeming beaten down by a work force that just doesn't give a fuck about anyone.

So... what once first notices about a dom... http://joellecasteel.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-one-notices-about-dom.html


No comments:

Post a Comment