Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 25, 2014

#SatSpanks ... treating his welts

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


I'm probably skirting the rules here, but I wanted to share something that came to me. At the end of "Out of the Night: Book One," we see The Queen giving Tommy quite a severe punishment. In the soon-to-be-released "Gates of the Garden: Book Two," an orgy breaks out. After the orgy, The Queen order Simon to take care of Tommy. This is what I picture of that care. Since Vala wasn't there to see it and the section is in her POV, these gotta be extra-novel lines :D But I'll share them with all you wonderful Saturday Spankers :D.

"I didn't want to leave it for today, my baby boy." Simon kissed the welts across Tommy's chest.

"You didn't have any choice, love." Tommy's head lolled onto their pillows.

"Go to sleep, my love. That's what The Queen and I want." Simon squeezed more Arnica ointment onto Tommy. His fingers worked it into every red, blue, and purple mark across his beloved's shivering body.

14 comments:

  1. Nice snippet Joelle, love the tenderness and intimacy between them.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I so enjoy working with these two and a hint- it was actually Simon who delivered the punishment, just The Queen who ordered it- they do love to play hard

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh :) Simon and Tommy just wouldn't let me write something else until I got this down :D

      Delete
  3. You know I'm huge on aftercare, especially when a loving tender touch is needed. The soothing words matter as much as the applying of cream, and this scene conjures up lovely images. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Jolynn. Yup, aftercare of some sort is so important. That is such an important part in my second book in Vala's Story right at the beginning after several things go really wrong.

      Delete
  4. LOL-- I totally have scenes in my head that don't end up fitting in books. Love the idea of sharing them here!! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks for the comment, Renee. But especially 'cause this gave me a "non-spanking spanking snippet"- I think you're the one who coined that lovely phrase ? :D Although it wasn't a spanking, but a snake whip that Simon used on Tommy to make the marks he's taking care of.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes the POV thing just breaks a writer's heart. But such a sweet insight to aftercare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, because this would be a lovely little exchange in the book, but there's no way to do that without a re-write and I'm sitting with a book in final edits, ready to be published with a month or two. So yes, I'll share this with you all, but not in the book :D thanks for the comment, though, Tara- this just seemed like something that'd be happening in Simon and Tommy's bedroom while The Queen was taking care of Vala. It wasn't until this morning that I realized that Simon used The Queen's endearment for Tommy- "my baby boy"- as well

      Delete
  6. You do such a wonderful job showing the love and care here.

    ReplyDelete