Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 11, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Spank her again

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


I wanted to continue sharing from "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." I know at least that LA Cloutier is looking forward to its release :D. I'm waiting for final edits and am pretty hopeful of getting it out within two months (I'm planning of blog tour with it as well, which means some foot work for me.) For those of you have yet to read "Out of the Night: Book One" yet, Mandisa is one of The Queen's other slaves and when Vala meant her during the formal introductions, the tall, rough African woman scared Vala.

"I wish to see you spank Vala more." He reached out again to stroke her nipples. His fingers moved in lazy circles.

Mandisa groaned, the sound coming from low in her throat. Her hand glided over Vala's ass.

Vala echoed Mandisa in her higher-pitched voice, the submissive sounds of pleasure harmonizing.

The crisp slap rang through the room when Mandisa's hand struck Vala again, catching the skin where the ass meets the thighs.

Vala moved against The Queen's legs, against the rough arms of the throne. "Please, my Queen!"


Need to buy "Out of the Night: Book One"? Here's "My Books" page. I know :D I need a spanking, I still need to get it up on sites other than Smashwords and MyAwesomeFans.com , but you can buy the book both places.

22 comments:

  1. "the submissive sounds of pleasure harmonizing" - I love that line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Renee. It just seemed so right. After all, Vala's voice is higher pitched while Mandisa's is rough, lower pitched. And since they are both pleasing The Queen with their actions.

      Delete
  2. I am with Renee but I love 'Please, my Queen' even more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, Natasha :) You know, I wrote this and I'm not even sure why Vala's saying please at the moment, but then I'm well acquainted with that "please" during a scene that you as the submissive is totally unsure what you're even pleading for :D Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Love how the Queen is issuing orders on the one hand and lazily circling her nipples at the same time - it brings a real eroticism to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara. I think this is part of why I love multi-person sex scenes. Of course the balance of the BDSM roles here helps- The Queen is the only dominant in the room with Mandisa the switch and Vala the submissive. To me, I see it as it's all about him.

      Delete
  4. Nipples and sit spots - Vala is getting it at both ends. Tantalizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. Yup, she is :D While The Queen's pleasure is the motivation of the scene, Vala is getting all the attention :D

      Delete
  5. You always make it so easy to visualize. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK. Glad you enjoyed the visual

      Delete
  6. "the submissive sounds of pleasure harmonizing." What a delightful sentence. I can hear it, and then of course the slap that breaks the sounds. So loud compared to the murmurs of delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Jolynn. Sometimes in fiction, it can be difficult to "hear" the actions. I try to make things audible :D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Vanessa :) I was so happy to find a snippet that fit on Saturday Spankings with Mandisa in it

      Delete
  8. Ouch and yum. That's gotta hurt, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina. yeah, mixed sensations are rough :D

      Delete
  9. Such a nice differentiation with their voices, Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. Mandisa and Vala are such different women- I thought a comment about their voices at such a moment was right

      Delete
  10. Loved this Joelle, very eroti. I too love how the Queen is issuing orders and idly playing with her nipples.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) giggling, it seems the nonchalant control of The Queen in this scene is among everyone's favorite things :D

      Delete