Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 4, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Preparing the girls

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


I still have to get "Out of the Night: Book One" up on Amazon, B&N, and ARe; it's already up on Smashwords and at MyAwesomeFans.com fanstore. But baring that bit of tech work, awarding items from my book tour for "Night," my focus is onto "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." Last edits have it almost ready for formatting; book tour articles will need written for it. I hope you enjoy this teasing, non-spanking snippet- you'll need to wait until the book's published to read the paddling for which this is the set up :D. The Queen and Prisca prepare Vala and Adan for a paddling the doms will enjoy far more than the subs.

The Queen knelt to the right of Adan and Vala, a roll of electrical tape in his hand. He placed its edge on Vala's wrist. The tape snaked around Vala and Adan's several times. He wrapped it around their hands, kissing their fingers before wrapping each of Vala's fingers to Adan's matching ones. He repeated the process with the opposite arms.

Vala moaned. How you control me, my Queen.

"Beautiful." The Queen kissed Adan and Vala. "Prisca, be a dear and get their paddles and Adan's collar. You know what I am picturing, don't you?"

14 comments:

  1. You set quite the scene! The images this conjures...whew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara :) Glad the set up worked for you :D

      Delete
  2. Fiercely erotic, I love the imagery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Ashe :) I love that, "fiercely erotic"

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Celeste. I do love my details, well in set up :D- I disagreed with my editor on things like describing cock size, breast size etc, unless I had a specific reason to do so

      Delete
  4. This is perfect Joelle - very vivid in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK. I'm glad you enjoyed the picture- I tried looking for a snippet in the paddling itself, but there really isn't a good spot, other than this set up. Thankfully my readers don't have to wait too long :D until the book comes out

      Delete
  5. Your imagery and use of the "tools of the trade" so to speak give such a glimpse and dynamic of what is to come...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Joseph. The Queen really is enjoying himself here- I love the simple joy he takes even in the set up for a scene.

      Delete
  6. Hmm. This looks like it might get painful. Yum! ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina. Well the doms do enjoy themselves :D

      Delete
  7. So descriptive Joelle, love the imagery. Great lead in to what is to come!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. I'm sure you all will be very ready for book 2 by the time I get it published :D

      Delete