Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 18, 2014

#Satspanks ... Easter shoe colored spankings

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

So you all have Joseph McNamara to thank for this bit of bratting :D- I couldn't help it after his promo post of the sign up for this week. Although I probably need a spanking because beyond the bratting and pouting, I did let Vala go a few sentences beyond 8. But darn it! A few of them are tiny sentences. But Vala agrees that I'm spending more time on hops and crawls so she did cooperate for this bratting.

Oh and Ostara is the Germanic Goddess from whom we get the word Easter- as a Norse pagan and a dominant, I'm sure The Queen is watching this unfold, trying not to laugh aloud at Vala's sauciness. Please enjoy the Easter shoe colored snippet- I'm not getting an Easter dress this year- I put on too much weight, not that I'm saying that aloud 'cause Master and teen would both lecture, but even UU atheists want pretty little Easter dresses sometimes :D

Vala pouts. "There're no Christians in the house! Why are we 'doing Easter'?"

Simon grabs Vala's posture collar and pulls her over his lap. "Are you being a good submissive or Unitarian Universalist sassing The Queen and I like that?"

"No, my Lord." Vala continues to pout.

"Count the slaps and be thankful."

Vala grunts at the first slap falling on her right asscheek. "One, thanks, Ostara."

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yup, Natasha :D it was fun. I was debating if I could actually fit it into Vala's Story- a little scene in which Vala brats about Easter. I do have Mardi Gras mentioned.

      Delete
  2. Great snippe Joelle, oh my, Vala is in a feisty mood! Love the Easter theme :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. It was very fun to write :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. I thought it well reflects the craziness in my house and in The Queen's because yeah, the conversations that happen. Like there's been the bad Easter humor going on even as I taught as a "good UU mom" about what most Christians believe about this time of the year. Oh did I LOL writing Simon's comment- I could picture him saying that.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK :) whatever one is celebrating :D it's a good holiday

      Delete
  5. Rules are meant to be broken and it usually leads to the spanking you wanted in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true, Leigh :D thanks for the comment. although now I'm feeling a bit of sympathy with Vala; I mean, how would with my fictional leather family "do Easter" :D I can imagine some things that others would find religiously offensive

      Delete
  6. I think Vala is going to do quite a bit of counting! And being OTK whilst wearing a wide posture collar can be a tad uncomfortable. It will take her mind off Easter though - LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Abigail. yup, she'll at least stop bratting for awhile lmao. I remember when OTK spanking I got while wearing a posture collar; goodness knows I prefer the stainless collar my Master prefers me in :D Although your comment brings to mind one thing- I'm not sure Simon had already decided how many slaps. :D

      Delete
  7. How fun to work Easter into the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara. yup :D very fun

      Delete
  8. Seasonal, sassy and a spanking. How good can it get? Great fun, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara- well don't forget :D I made Vala a redhead hehe.

      Delete
  9. You did "Saturday Spankings Blog" good with your Easter prominence in tow... I'm sure the Unitarian's are even celebrating the name "Joelle" this weekend... *smile*

    and You're Welcome -Joelle...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for the comment, Joseph. It was good fun to write- but yeah, seeing your Easter spankings promo got my mind going funny. And out came "Easter shoe colored spankings"- I think the pretty little pastel colored shoes :D. Well I will have to tell my minister how I managed to mention UU is this post. I'm sure it'll give her a giggle.

      Delete
  10. Thank you Joseph McNamara! I love when you participate, Joelle. Especially when you're bratting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you thanked Joseph :D and thanks for the comment, Casey. I had a blast this weekend. Now to figure out what I'm doing next weekend :D

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Angie. I'm still pondering how many spanks would be fitting for her bratting here.

      Delete