Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, April 25, 2014

Let us look at Iona again

So I lightly edited the post :D I shared a snippet each from "Out of the Night: Book One" and "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" focusing on Iona. The small and beautiful Greek goddess with her amethyst eyes and "froth of hair" (as Vala says in part talking to The Queen about Iona) is Vala's major female love interested in the serial.

And before you take off to enjoy those snippets, let me share the cover art for "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" with you. I really hope to find its release happening in the next month or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment