Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#Dungeon Crawl ... On the Beach #BDSM

I'm so grateful for Romancing the Kink to host this crawl and please do make sure to enjoy the other crawlers after you've enjoyed mine- and maybe a cold shower? :D

So I *meant* for "What a heavy bondage" to be a light and airy scene that poked fun at BDSM and dungeons. Well yeah, it wasn't light by any definition of the word; I still giggle at Trent's pleasure that I used a yoke in the scene. But here is the second part of the scene that I meant to write, after The Queen and Vala were laying on the red blanket on the warm sand in the playroom called "The Island Paradise."


Vala tilts her head to look at The Queen's face. "Thanks for being so wonderful, my beautiful Queen."

"Of course, sweet girl." The Queen kisses Vala's forehead. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, thanks, my Queen." I love listening to your heart beat, my Queen. So different...

"Sh, baby girl. I can see you thinking about the other time you were in this room, when you were in such serious trouble." The Queen traces Vala's lips with his fingers.

What are you thinking now, my Queen? Vala presses a kiss to those most gorgeous fingers.

"Are you my perfect little slave, wanting to please me?"

"Yes, my Queen. Please may I suck your cock, my Queen." Vala's attention moves to her mouth for a moment, pooling with saliva at the delicious thought of The Queen's cock in it.

The Queen gently moves Vala from his chest. He props himself over her with one arm pressing into the sand. He then cups her face. "Even as hopelessly aroused as you are, to suck my cock is what you beg for?"

"Yes, please, my Queen. Please." Vala leans into his touch, the heat of his hand still claiming her attention even in the wonderfully hot room. Her gaze moves over his face, his hair. So perfectly, completely gorgeous, my Queen. "Want to give you pleasure, my Queen." Her breath catches in her chest as she waits for his reply.

He leans over to kiss her, his lips softly capturing her moans.

"Please," she begs into his mouth.

The Queen rolls onto his back, his legs slightly parted. "My good, sweet girl."

Vala smiles at The Queen as she shimmies backward to kneel between his legs. "I love you, my Queen."

The Queen pats Vala's head as she covers his cock with her mouth, sucking him into her. "Good girl," he moans and his head falls back into the piles of blanket.

Vala runs her tongue up the bottom of his shaft, glorying in the feel of his skin moving over her tongue. She traces veins, spots where she knows he'll shudder with sensation. Everything is so entirely perfect with his cock in her mouth. She groans as the desire building up again in her, as the muscles from her calves through her cunt tighten and release in waves of pleasure. She breathes in deeply; the gorgeous smell of The Queen's arousal, of his manliness fills her lungs. Up and down, up and down, she makes love to his cock with his whimpers and moans driving her on.

"Can't," The Queen moans. He struggles to sit up. "Straddle my cock," he orders.

Sad and elated at the same time, Vala hops up from between his legs to part her thighs above The Queen's gorgeous hips. She groans again when his strong hands on her hips guide her backward until his cock nudges its way up into her wet cunt. "Gods, thank you, my Queen."

"My girl, my baby girl," The Queen murmurs into Vala's ear as he thrusts up to meet her downward jabs onto his cock. "Come for me. Let me feel you come."

"Yes, thanks, my Queen." Vala shudders in The Queen's embrace, holding on tight as the orgasm almost steals her breath. "So good, you feel so good, my Queen."

"I will not last very long if you keep coming like that."

"Sorry, sorry, my Queen."

"No, sweet girl. Let me feel you. I wanna fuck my cum into you, sweet baby." The Queen catches Vala's lips in hard kiss as his hands slip to cup her ass, to hold her still for his thrusts.

Hmm, my Queen. Love my Queen. So good, my Queen. So ready to come again, my Queen. Vala moans into The Queen's mouth, her eyelashes flutter as he claims her gaze, staring into her eyes with such love and claiming. Her nails dig into his back as the orgasm explodes into white light in her head, her eyes closing with his as their groans sound between their kisses. She moans at her wet, sticky thighs rubbing against him.

"Love my girl. Love you so much." The Queen only breaks the kiss a moment to whisper the words before recapturing Vala's lips, his own release obvious in his relentless kiss. He lifts her gently off his cock, but keeps her in his embrace. With slightly shaking legs, he struggles to his feet before carrying them across the room to the small pond.

Vala sighs at the shifting pleasure as the warm water laps around their sweaty bodies. "Love you, my Queen," she whispers into his mouth. "Thank you, my Queen."

The Queen presses a soft kiss on each of Vala's closed eyelids. "Now that was a perfect way to end a long morning of play."

"Yes, my Queen." Vala gazes up at The Queen's moist face. "A perfect morning with the best Master in the whole wide world, my Queen."



12 comments:

  1. A sweet and steamy post! I's always the best reward to be able to tend to your dominant. She gets words of praise and a rousing fuck. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Jolynn. Yes, that was very nice when The Queen surprised Vala- she wasn't thinking at all beyond the BJ she wanted to give him.

      Delete
  2. Loved this Joelle, very hot and I love the affection brtween them.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. This was good to write.

      Delete
  3. I love it when a girl gets more than what she bargained for. And in this case it was such a sweet seduction. Mornings like that can certainly leave a girl in a good mood all day long.
    Excellent and well done, Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, LA :) Yeah, The Queen was wonderful here :)

      Delete
  4. Nice one, Joelle! In addition to this excerpt being extremely hot, you felt their desire to please each other emotionally. I love a 2-fer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly. There is a running theme in this serial that I love. I finally put it into words in a spin-off: "Being into BDSM doesn't mean giving up on love."

      Delete
  5. Nice scene. Hot, sensual and tender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love his "slightly shaking legs"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. Yup, it's one of my favorite themes- yes The Queen is a dominant, but he still in many ways just a man. Having just come hard in Vala, I picture it'd be at least a little obvious in his movements.

      Delete