Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#tmituesdayblog ... The sound track of my life

So Taboo Tuesday is sadly over so I'm going to take part in TMI Tuesday today. I think next week I may or may not take a friend's suggestion to do "Tool Tuesday"- as in talking about specific BDSM implements. We'll see :D.

Wouldn’t life be more interesting if it was punctuated by background music in certain situations? Yes of course it would!
Below I have given you the situation, you name the background music that should play. Have fun, it’s the soundtrack of your life.
1. When you wake up in the morning.
Depends on my mood. Some days, something Goth might be nice, like Sisters of Mercy. Other days I'm feeling randy and want Marilyn Manson or Nine Inch Nails. Sometimes Ani Difranco would be good, but sadly she's less common, unless I've enjoyed a middle of the night sex wake up from my Master.
2. When you climax during sex.
Nine Inch Nails. Probably over music of theirs though, when Trent was still doing drugs. Like "Wish" maybe.
3. When you urinate.
Hm, pondering this. Probably something quiet because in the bathroom is one of the few moments just for me, not having dozens of people and/or things wanting my attention.
4. When you walk into your home after a long day of work.
hm. this is harder, since all of my jobs are at home. When I did work out of the home, I'd say something from Eminem, especially "The Way I Am." Now, at the end of a day, I imagine Pink's "Sober."
5. When you take the first sip of your favorite beverage.
Again, Pink's "Sober" :D
Bonus: When you are reprimanding your kids or yelling at your significant other.
Eminem's "Cleanin' Out My Closet"- never to act like my mother did towards me if I can help it.
Bonus, Bonus: When you are having sexual relations.
Depends on what type :D. Rammstein would be good at times, Tool for longer BDSM scenes. If I actually got up the nerve to talk to a pretty woman, well that would be a whole nother set of music :D.
---
BLOG TOUR
So not everyone who's here for TMI Tuesday might want to continue on, but for my blog tour for "Out of the Night: Book One," I'm on Thianna D's website talking about whether I'm writing a serial or a series- why I think I do indeed have a serial. Prizes to be won and an interesting BDSM erotic romance to learn more about.
TMI Tuesday blog

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I am so far behind in posts yet again Joelle. I love this post. What a great idea! Great pics too. I'm with you on something quiet for when you urinate lol

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Roz- yeah, peeing really is one of the few quiet private times I have :D so yeah, quiet music lol

      Delete
  2. I'm glad someone mentioned Rammstein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rammstein is good for a lot :) lol my favs for them are cleaning and writing BDSM and male/male sex scenes :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Joelle, I love this post! I'm a little older (50's) and male, not your average erotica writer but LIVE for music anytime. A musician (drummer) whose gone through many phases through the years, I think there's music for every occasion. Urinating is a new one, though - love it! I guess I've mellowed through the years and find myself in a mellow, alt-country (Wilco, Ryan Adams, Band of Horses, etc.) mood these days. When it comes time for sex though, for us it's hard to beat good old sexy Soul and R & B. We like the classics like Marvin Gaye and Aretha but our absolute favorite music for sex comes from a young English soul singer named Joss Stone. Very sexy seductive stuff, but hey, I'm an old guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well music for everyone :D and thanks for commenting, JF. I answered this rather quick or it would have been more complex.As my longish "how I see things" says, I'm very outside the box in sexuality terms. I'm thinking I probably answered mostly from a male/female, BDSM perspective :D

      Delete
  4. something quiet for the bathroom for sure! (i should suggest that at work)
    enjoyed your choices!!

    1st bonus! lmao! good one!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Happy TMI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, AtiyaLuv. it's rather funny when teen and I listen to Eminem together- we both enjoy a bunch of his music.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Sammi :) hehe yup, happy TMI- I'm wondering what next week's comments will be :D

      Delete