Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Titillation :D

so here's the link if you wanna go read the babble The Queen and I had at each other on Friday. This came of that. He finally stopped being an ass and this came into my mind. Not from a WIP, unless you count my mental life with The Queen and his slaves to be a WIP :D

http://tdbloghop.blogspot.com/


The Queen plonked down on the couch. "Taboos? So what the fuck do you need to concern yourself with taboos? Is it the taboo around being urinated on that gives you your jollies when your Master pisses on you in the shower?"

"Well no. It's the feelings of being owned."

"So why 'taboos for titillation'?"

"I don't know. I guess I hoped you'd be helpful rather than mouthy 'cause I'm questioning it too."

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Queen was being a bit bitchy. *weg* If he wasn't male, I'd wonder if it was that time of the month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao yeah. I don't know what was up with him either- my BR even commented on his behavior here. Although he might be irritated that I've been talking at him so much recently. And then forgetting to put in the link for Friday that I mentioned lmao

      Delete
  2. I agree, he is being a little bitchy. Fun post Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Casey. I'm thinking to extrapolate from here on my Thursday post. But really, this little conversation gets to the heart of why I sometimes find myself scratching my head, whether it's BDSM or DD/spanking fiction I'm reading- I don't get that being taboo makes something more erotic. It just doesn't work that way for me.

      Delete
  3. The Queen is kind of Socratic, you know? I like him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, he did a number on me lol- at least I have Thursdays thoughts ;D

      Delete