Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Sex in Public?

if you're here for Topic Tuesday and don't want to read something taboo, please click here for Topic Tuesday's less adult post.


For Taboo Tuesday, I thought of the first book in my serial, Vala's Story, "Out of the Night: Book One." All things considered, it seems like a pretty tame book to me :D. But then I thought of something that happens in the very first pages of the book that might seem pretty taboo to people not as adventurous as me...

From "Out of the Night: Book One" (Copyright 2007-2014, soon to be re-released)


Heroin Joe groaned deeply. Won't take advantage of her this time. I won't, he thought, grimacing. But it felt so good to fuck her last time she took E.

"Don't you wanna fuck me? I wanna fuck. I'd love to fuck you," Mearr whispered in his ear as she ground her ass against his crotch.

Heroin Joe unzipped his pants and Mearr pulled out his cock. He rubbed it against her tight leather-covered thigh. His cock hardened as her grinding grew more aggressive.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D it is a fun little snippet :D- this is from the very first pages of the story so if you haven't read it yet, you'll be able to read what happens in the re-write very soon

      Delete
  2. What is Heroin Joe? Has it a double meaning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heroin Joe- so nicknamed for the size of his heroin habit.

      Delete