Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, March 7, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Come Here...

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

Thanks to Love Spanks relaxing the word limit rule, we're farther along in this scene then I expected :D. If you want a refresh first, here's the 1st snippethere's a month ago ago (which is longer thanks to Love Spanks), three weeks ago, two weeks ago here, and then last week is here.

I'm off being Mom this week so I'll be late in starting to read (maybe even Monday at earliest) but please don't think I won't reply to comments- I'll just be offline.

Scene set up: The Queen and Prince Synn arrived at the pool area in The Queen's mansion to find Raanan and his submissive Gaelan doing something sexual under the water. So is it cruel of me that this is where I'm ending my sharing from this scene? The Queen giving a little sympathy after he's enjoyed flogging Raanan? :D The scene quickly doesn't have any spanking, flogging or anything for this hop... so I'll give you this... next I'll be starting to share from "Out of the Night: Book One" as I'll be involved in its blog tour, which will begin the day before on Normandie Alleman's blog :)

"No... no... my... Queen!" Raanan fell forward onto his face as he turned another corner.

"Are we having coordination problems today?" The Queen leaned over to help Raanan back up onto his hands and knees.

"A... little... my Queen," Raanan whimpered. His bangs fell over his eyes as he looked up at The Queen.

"Okay. Stand up." The Queen held out his hand to Raanan. "Come here, my boy."
-
And now for a silly because I know Shelly Douglas is on this hop :D The Queen babbled at me this morning here and he mentioned you, waving hello back... yes, I'm surrounded by silliness :D

20 comments:

  1. Nice snippet Joelle - throughout these, I get a sense of the Queen's tenderness. Go enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, this is quite the fun scene. It was good when my BR and I put our minds to things that were still bugging me. I love the way it flows now. and thanks for the comment- you know, it was too weird being away from the computer, away from satspanks, away from music (except for hymns, as I was at a church youth convention, being a chaperon)

      Delete
  2. The Queen's hand held out and "Come here my boy" - subtle and yet with the Monarchy feel, eluding to Dominance and submission at it's finest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Joseph. I often think the words should carry the feel of D/s without being overbearing in the word choice. since it's obvious, at least to me, that The Queen's giving an order

      Delete
  3. I'm with Natasha on this one. The Queen has been showing a sweet, loving side lately. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly. I love it when doms are sweet too; I don't think it has to make a person less dominant to be loving.

      Delete
  4. Very much enjoyed this. The Queen is always ready with question that are pointed yet somehow sweet. She offers a way to explain a mishap instead of lashing out. Of course the mishap is usually caused by nervousness in an effort to please the Queen in everything they do, so her comments that have no barbs are just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Jolynn. I giggled when I wrote that- the coordination problems question :D It was so right to have The Queen joke it- my Master teases me all the time about my coordination- walking into walls and such lol. Half the time, I think with The Queen, he enjoys watching the sub trying to explain some action lol

      Delete
  5. He's feeling a little gauche in front of his Queen? Long may it continue hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long at The Queen is enjoying :D thanks for the comment, Christina

      Delete
  6. I also see how the Queen is always firm, but he is kind. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Sadie. good point- I think too many who aren't submissive, or at least into BDSM somehow, can miss how a firmness can be very important to a submissive. With my abuse history, my Master doesn't yell, He tends to use a firmness like The Queen instead and yeah, it's something that I need, that I respond positively to

      Delete
  7. Great snippet, Joelle. I'm with everyone else. The Queen is stern but compassionate. That does make for a likable hero:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary Sue. and The Queen thanks you for the complement :D. He tries his best

      Delete
  8. Ooh, I liked the Queen's tenderness, Joelle!
    Nice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Katherine. I do love this scene- while the snippeting of the scene stops here (because it really isn't right for this blog after it), I do continue to enjoy the dance of dominance and kindness that continues a bit after this point to the end of the scene

      Delete
  9. Yes, a likeable hero. Can't wait to see what you're sharing on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Normandie :) I do so love The Queen. and it'll be fun- I gotta make sure everything's ready in the file for the tour post on your blog- like I don't have the buy links yet

      Delete
  10. I really like this one. The Queen seems like she's very fair to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, John. He does love to take care of his slaves

      Delete