Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, March 28, 2014

#SatSpanks ... And Vala needed to brat.

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


With the end of the blog tour for "Out of the Night: Book One" comes a final chance for Vala to brat. She has taken bratting to an art form though :D. And because you were so patient with me two weeks ago- interrupting the stream of The Queen, Prince Synn, Raanan, and Gaelan playing- I will reward you with a bit of Vala bratting at The Queen. Because we all agree that rattan canes aren't for BDSM beginners, right? hehe

Vala cocked her head. "Even if I begged for it?" She curled a chunk of her hair around her finger and pulled it in front of her. She picked up the magazine and flipped through it. "I see you folded the corner of that article, my Queen."

"Yes, but not for you."

Vala pouted. "One of your slaves then?"

He nodded.
----
If you've missed any of the tour stops, you can find the links to all of my wonderful hosts here. Also please take a moment to enter my Rafflecopter giveaway. You might win one of the 2 available copies of "Night," a $10 gift certificate for Allromanceebooks.com, or $10 gift certificate for Blushing Books.com.

"Out of the Night: Book One" blurb

Restless and world-weary, Mearr isn't about to admit she needs anyone's help, even this gorgeous man who has taken her into his home. Well one of his homes and part of this huge family she's heard about but not met all of. She's young, looks young, and knows it but at least she's legal now so she can pick a new name to go with her new life...

The Queen knows he wants Mearr bad, ever since the first time he saw her in the window of the coffeehouse. He has his plan, but even a Dominant's plans don't always survive the unpredictability of the future. He struggles to figure out this temperamental woman he's brought home, how best to help her. Then he takes her to his mansion...

They wait patiently for The Queen to bring Mearr home. Well to the home they've been redecorating for Him and for the hopes that she'll become part of their family and be trained to please Him. Simon and Tommy have seen her, of course, being The Queen's right and left hands; they say she'll be a perfect addition...

Please come along with Joelle on this journey, shared with the readers in serial fashion. A multitude of "Happily-ever-afters" are waiting with the completion of book 9.
Author's Note: This novel is meant for open-minded adults. Activities described include a wide range of BDSM and sexual activities, some of which are male/male, male/female, consensual slavery, oral/anal/vaginal intercourse, bondage. The story also covers some sensitive topics in characters' backstories, such as drug abuse.

And now that you've enjoyed Vala's bratting, here are the buy links for the newly re-released "Out of the Night: Book One." Sex, drugs, and BDSM- but not in that order :D. This is the final day of the 16 stop blog tour, although you have until 3/31 to enter the giveaway.

Buy it on-
As they become available, please check on the "My Books" page for links to buy on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and Allromanceebooks.com, if you'd prefer not to buy at Smashwords.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

20 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more about this brat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Angie :) Vala is great fun, whether she's actively bratting or trying to please The Queen somehow.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, she is starting to push. If she's not careful she might get to find out what the rattan cane is like sooner rather than later!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. lol yes, Vala's pushing, although it's like I said to my BR this afternoon- Vala may have all sorts of experience with vanilla sexual intercourse, as far as BDSM is concerned, she's rather virginal. As the author, I find it interesting to think on the scene that follows this banter, which I'm guessing many would not guess :D

      Delete
  3. :) I just read your other post on Sheri's blog so it's the day of the Queen! Cute excerpt here, Joelle. Congrats again on the release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah for day of The Queen- no talking during chocolate :D. Thanks for the comment here and under the tarts. I think I'll have to try those again, just tweaking it. Different cookie crust, maybe just one flavor of chocolate.

      Delete
  4. The Vala/Queen character dynamic is really rich, Joelle! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. I really enjoy the fact that I'm telling Vala's story as a serial that follows her training in The Queen's family. It's fun to watch them change.

      Delete
  5. I look forward to reading this ... the Queen makes me smile! Although I was happier yesterday when he was eating raspberry chocolate tarts :) Congrats, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol eating the tarts :D thanks for the comment, Shelly. I'm going to really try to get my act together so I'll not be just up on myawesomefans and Smashwords this coming week. Self-publishing can be great on some things and not so great on others- I'm hoping to get book 2 out ASAP

      Delete
  6. Oh out comes that pout. Pouting and I don't get along well. I've a feeling someone is going to be chastised and soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite chastised yet, as she isn't his collared slave just yet. As I explained above, in a way The Queen sees Vala as a BDSM virgin- sure, she's witnessed BDSM activity, but not been involved. Shrugs, pouting is one thing- usually up to the dom who to deal with it and I think more often The Queen pleases to ignore such behavior.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. :) Well you could start with my free ebook- the link to download "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing" is in the right margin. And "Out of the Night: Book One" is available on Smashwords atm. I'm hoping to get the second book of the serial up in the next few months.

      Delete
  8. I love the hint of brashness and attitude that is coming from Vala... it sets up such a quandary and wonderment in this tease Joelle... As a feminist myself, I have always preferred this tone and temperament in a submissive and love the erotic and compelling challenges it presents...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Joseph. There are so many ways in which a submissive can act that I like it's much better if a character is allowed to build not just from stereotypes. And even the "most perfect submissive" isn't always so :D

      Delete
  9. Exciting snippet, can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute interchange. And CONGRATS on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. double thanks, Renee :) I love Vala pouting, as if The Queen would actually do what she wants :D

      Delete