Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, March 28, 2014

I was bad :D

Didn't manage to write anything today, although I did have my plans :D Head over to Sheri Savill's blog- http://sherisavill.com/ - Not only is she hosting my book tour for "Out of the Night: Book One" (it's a fun one, complete with pictures and silliness inspired by Simon) but she's also participating in Spanking Romance Reviews' Round Table discussion about "opening words, beginnings of books, first lines etc." I'll be reading my dear friends' posts, but I just couldn't marshal my thoughts to write for this.


2 comments:

  1. Heading over now. Oh, and I think you're forgiven, just this once :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks, Roz :) well I'll probably write it eventually, since The Queen and Tommy are still babbling at me- it'll just end up next Friday instead of this one :D

      Delete