Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia May 2014

http://hopagainsthomophobia.blogspot.com/2014/03/hop-against-homophobia-and-transphobia.html
I'm taking part in a hop against homophobia and transphobia, being ran in honor of the International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia. Sign ups end on May 14th while the hop runs from May 17 to 24.

From the sign up page: "The Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia (HAHAT) was created to spread awareness of homophobia, biphobia and transphobia, and to stand together as a writer community against discrimination of our works. "

While as a queer, kinky, polyamorous woman who writes pansexual, polyamorous BDSM erotic romance, I debated how to label myself- and vented to my BR tons about it lol- I still support this hop and look forward to taking part. It's not just for LGBT romance, so says the FAQ :).


No comments:

Post a Comment