Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#dungeoncrawl ... Pressure Point Subspace

http://rtkdungeoncrawl.com/
I'd planned to have this on Monday, but I got another thought for Monday's fiction and this seemed good for the crawl. So here's my bit of fiction. After you've enjoyed the pressure point pushing, go enjoy the other crawlers.
---
I lay flat on the bed, a pillow under my chest, my legs covered to the backs of my knees with the comforter. It's still pretty cold outside and the heater struggles. I feel the bed shift as Master joins me. I can't help but shift my hips slightly, His presence felt between my spread legs as well.

He traces His fingers along my back. He stops, His fingers resting on my shoulder blades.

My attention is drawn to the tightness of my shoulders; it's been too long, life has been happening all too much.

He pushed His fingertips into the flesh of my back, just behind my armpits.

I hear my keening moan as if I'm not actually making it, the pain and pleasure so intense. My hips move as if I'm riding Him. My back arches almost as if I was doing a yoga pose.

His fingers move to the other side of my back, the parallel spot, pressing again until I moan and even have the beginnings of a scream leave my trembling lips.

When'd the trembling happen? It's not like I'm a little newbie sub. But this is enough and this is good. My moans continue and my shoulders fall. Pressing fingers aren't even coming close to my cunt, but I feel phantom touches even there.

I'm not sure how much time has passes, but the waves of calm drift through me. Too long since I've enjoyed such a beautiful subspace.

He tucks the blankets around me, cuddles me against His warm body.

I drift off to sleep, not having escaped the shuddering submission He reminded me exists within me.

---
BLOG TOUR
So I hoped you enjoyed that snippet that came to me :) And amongst your crawling around, please also take the time to visit Vanessa C.'s blog where she hosted my post about gender and sexual orientation.

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely Joelle, absolutely love the ending! *sigh*

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) It was lovely to write this down

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, how incredibly sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally awesome and relaxing at the same time. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Tranquil Joelle... nice way to drift off to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, LA :) I'm funny though the day after falling asleep in subspace, can't hold a thought, it's almost like I'm ADD for a day

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a sweet moment, Joelle. You're very lucky to have that kind of care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, very relaxing, and sweet and sexy, joelle!
    lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete