Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... With a rag, The Queen reassures Synn



For this week, I decided that I didn't want to continue on with Prisca and Abrecan. I just finished the re-write of a lovemaking scene in my WIP "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" of my Vala's Story serial. Yes, anal anything is quite the taboo to most people. Synn is The Queen's best friend and has just admitted to being attracted to him. The Queen is taking his time giving Synn as much pleasure as possible before attempting anal intercourse. He has Synn laying on his stomach when this happens.

"Thomas?" Synn whispered.

"What, lovely boy?" The Queen dragged his finger up and down the crack.

"I... um.... dirty?"


"Sh." The Queen grabbed a moist washrag from the nearer nightstand. With one gentle hand, he spread Synn's asscheeks and carefully cleaned him. "Sex is often messy business. Do not be ashamed of your body. You cannot imagine how very special your trust makes me feel."


4 comments:

  1. Oh my Joelle, I love the gentleness of the Queen in this piece and especially how he reassured Synn.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) Yes, I do love what I was able to do with The Queen in this scene. I simply love him when he's with Synn

      Delete
  2. OMG that was hot. Joelle! Loved it! Of course I always love a trusting scene between two men. YUMMIE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, raya- I just love getting to show The Queen being caring, no matter how he's doing it :D

      Delete