Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Dirty Girl

http://tdbloghop.blogspot.com/2014/02/tt-2-25.html

So Monday morning and I was struggling to think of what to share. Of course this is without even mentioning that I had 3 blog hops to choose from- Topic Tuesday, Taboo Tuesday, and TMI Tuesday. Well last night The Queen kept intruding into my consciousness while I was trying to get to sleep, giving me this. And yes, this seemed right for this hop :D. This isn't from a WIP, just what The Queen insisted I write and I was pissed off enough to listen to him.



The Queen shoved Prisca against the wall. "What should I do to you?"

Prisca whimpered in her shocked arousal.

Hands on her shoulders, he pushed her to her knees. He pulled out his cock and pissed on her.

Prisca's whimpers became moans. She screamed when he pushed her to floor.

He kicked her legs apart and thrust his cock into her. "Love to fuck you when you're dirty."

--
Now please go visit the other hoppers for hot taboo fun

8 comments:

  1. Such a lot of action in a short snippet lol. Love how controlling the Queen is in this scene. Then again, isn't he always? :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true- he even has "the look" down :D Sometimes I just need to learn to listen to him. thanks for the comment, Roz

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah. I have no clue- he just kept on insisting on this. although at first he had it in mind to include breath play. I suggested maybe golden showers and rough sex where enough, not to mention the non-consentual consent going on here :D

      Delete
  3. The Queen is like the personification of taboo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) the thing i love about The Queen is that like me he doesn't stop to think "oh this might be taboo"- nope, if he wants to, within his relationship with his slaves, he does it :D

      Delete
  4. Nice and rough. I'd say he has total control of the situation. Very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, ND. yeah, it was nice to go to sleep to lol

      Delete