Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, February 28, 2014

#SatSpanks ... Why so flustered? :D

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.

Thanks to Love Spanks relaxing the word limit rule, we're farther along in this scene then I expected :D. If you want a refresh first, here's the 1st snippethere's three weeks ago (which is longer thanks to Love Spanks), two weeks ago, and then here is last week.

Scene set up: The Queen and Prince Synn arrived at the pool area in The Queen's mansion to find Raanan and his submissive Gaelan doing something sexual under the water. More fruits of my rewrite in this snippet where we mostly get The Queen and Raanan talking, but The Queen is a master (pun intended :D)

Update on this WIP- I finished the last rewrite to find myself over 80K words! It's been delivered to my BR so hopefully that'll mean I can get things going again on my re-release of Book 1 and blog tour and then Book 2.

"Why so flustered, my boy? We both know you like a good flogging." The Queen popped Raanan's ass with the flogger.

"Confused ... my... Queen."

"About what?"

"What you want, what Vala wants, what you'll allow, my Queen."

"Now was that so hard to say?" The Queen flogged the soles of Raanan's feet.


22 comments:

  1. So glad I got to read this the other night and tonight ;) Great snippet Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a boy to do? I understand his confusion - but I'm sure it will work out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, PK :) the first step was just admitting he was confused and needed his master to led him :)

      Delete
  3. You so rarely read about any form of bastinado. Though usually done with a stick, a flogger is equally cool, and perhaps a bit more artistic. Nicely done, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Patricia. Well I think when the intent is serious bastinado that the stick is more common. If anything The Queen just hit Raanan's soles once.

      Delete
  4. Bastinado? Never heard of that. See all the things I learn from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, foot torture. Interestingly it's in wikipedia and the article isn't too bad lol. Thanks for the comment, Normandie :) it's always good to learn

      Delete
  5. Just love a "Queen" who always gets what she wants... *smile* - Nice Teaser here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joseph. It's especially nice when the dom and sub both want the same thing, and yeah, like The Queen says, he knows that Raanan wants this as much as he does.

      Delete
  6. Yes I've learned a new word too. Nicely done Joelle. And 80k words...wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Celeste :) glad I was educational today lol, if only by someone also naming something I did :D I'm glad Patricia put the word forward- it never occurred to me to do so. My BR and I were talking about the serial and how funny it is that I have some that are closer to novella. I have to write the post for my blog tour on this- the idea that I have a serial, not a series, and not even a traditional serial lmao

      Delete
  7. Entertainment AND an education on Saturday Spanks ... who would've thought :) Thanks Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're welcome, Shelly :) I'm a multi-purpose type of girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, tender snippet today Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha :) I love The Queen when he's taking care

      Delete
  10. The Queen sounds very compassionate in this snippet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Angie. He does a good job caring for his slaves

      Delete
  11. And who doesn't love a good flogging. Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina :) of course :D Raanan loves a good flogging :D

      Delete